Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island ADRs?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Fairy_Tale_Bride, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Fairy_Tale_Bride

Fairy_Tale_Bride DIS Veteran

I've never done this before and want to make sure before I call. Can I make dining reservations at Downtown Disney by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE? I want to make ADRs for Raglan Road and Portobello Yacht Club. Anyone else called and made reservations for these places? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KatiebugsMom

KatiebugsMom Mouseketeer

I just made ADR's for Raglan Road in January and called 407-WDW-Dine should not be a problem.

4. Lostgirlz

Lostgirlz DIS Veteran

I made reservations for our honeymoon in feb at Raglan Road through Disney Dining.:bride: :groom:

5. Fairy_Tale_Bride

That's great to know! :thumbsup2 I'll be calling tomorrow!

How's Raglan Road? Good food? Cool atmosphere? I know nothing about it!

6. KatiebugsMom

KatiebugsMom Mouseketeer

This will be my first time as well......but DH and I love good pub food and according to other threads entertainment begins in the evening around 8PM. Music and an Irish dancer. Glad I had made ADR's at 7PM.....nice to have music w/dessert and an Irish coffee.

7. jisom12

jisom12 Mouseketeer

My DW and I just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago. We dined at Raglan Road for the first time. Great Food and atmosphere. We enjoyed the live music and riverdance styled female dancer. I already have an ADR for our return trip in June :banana:

8. Fairy_Tale_Bride

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

9. BillSears

BillSears DIS Veteran

I visited Raglan Road twice so far and it was fantastic both times. The music and the dancer do start at 8:00 so I made my reservations at 7:45 and had time to order before it started up. I loved it!!!

The fish and chips are amazing and the Bread Pudding is the best I've ever had. :thumbsup2 Raglan Road has now been added to my must do list for every trip.

10. Fairy_Tale_Bride

Thanks for letting me know the time the entertainment starts! I didn't know about it! It sounds like a fantastic place! We are looking at going around St. Patty's Day and I called and they aren't taking any reservations. I guess we are going to have to get their early and be prepared to wait! It sounds like it's worth it! :)

11. LoriNSC

LoriNSC DIS Veteran

We love Raglan Road. The entertainment was great. We're going in June again.:woohoo: