Downtown Disney Hotels

We have stayed at Wyndham Bonnett Creek and while I prefer on property best, this resort was nice. The condos and pool area are great. My only hesitation was that the transportation was a minor headache. The buses are nice but at one point, we waited an hour and a half for a bus. Expensive time wasted while at Disney.

stayed at Buena Vista Palace last year when my daughter danced at WDW- not a fan. Dirty carpets, no restaurant for breakfast, concierge's were nice but not very helpful...would not stay there again..though not a true DTD hotel I am a huge fan of Carib Royal, which is not to far away.

stayed at Buena Vista Palace last year when my daughter danced at WDW- not a fan. Dirty carpets, no restaurant for breakfast, concierge's were nice but not very helpful...would not stay there again..though not a true DTD hotel I am a huge fan of Carib Royal, which is not to far away.

Hate to hear you had a bad stay at the Buena Vista Palace. We have stayed there several times and enjoyed each sty we were there. Though when we were there we did eat breakfast in their restaurant that looks out over the water each morning. Not sure if it was closed for repairs, etc, when you were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter