Downtown DIsney Hotels

Goofy&Sleepy

Mouseketeer
What are the hotels w/in walking distance to DD? I can't think of the ones right across the street. Any of them suites? Any of them incld b'fast? I know there is a CI&S(think that's what the suite one is near Giodianno's) down the street past 4 corners....would it be better than any of the DD hotels? Going to stay one night before cruise....arriving mid afternoon and have some reward points to use so thought we'd just drive to port the next morning and enjoy the evening at DD. Need names or the street name so that I can search to see which ones my points are eligible for ( I know I can do CI&S). Much thanks.

DTD Hilton, Lake Buena Vista Palace and Regal sun are basically across the street and the closest to DTD Marketplace.

Most of them are on Hotel Plaza Blvd.

We're staying at the Hilton next week! The Holiday Inn is next door and has been extensively remodeled.

The Regal Sun is now a Wyndham.
Stayed there back in Feb. Got a good deal at the time. It is right across the street from DD.
No free breakfast. It is a nice place, I think Wyndham is still updating things.

We stayed at the Regal Sun and hated it! (Our reason for not enjoying our stay was the housekeeping and management didn't seem to care.) We would never go back there.
However, we did stay at the Holiday Inn just after it reopened from its renovations, and it was wonderful!!! Everything about our stay there was great and we would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is within a 5 minute walk to DTD (just after the Hilton).

Can anyone give me a suggestion of a hotel near Disney for 1 night. We will be coming in early to late evening on June 4th and need a place close to Disney to stay the night before we check into Port Orleans Riverside on the June 5th. Would prefer to spend around $80-$90 at the most. I did look on Expedia and the Holiday Inn Express near DTD was about $88. Has anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.:goodvibes

Can anyone give me a suggestion of a hotel near Disney for 1 night. We will be coming in early to late evening on June 4th and need a place close to Disney to stay the night before we check into Port Orleans Riverside on the June 5th. Would prefer to spend around $80-$90 at the most. I did look on Expedia and the Holiday Inn Express near DTD was about $88. Has anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.:goodvibes

I have never stayed here, but have heard wonderful things about the Clarion Lake Buena Vista. It is very close to Downtown Disney/Crossroads on Palm Parkway. Usually can find good deals like this one at $49/night.
http://bookit.com/us/florida/orlando/hotels/clarion-inn-lake-buena-vista/?promoId=5535324&fn=3

I have also stayed at the Regal Sun before it was a Wyndam. It does have a parking fee and maybe a resort fee too. We did like it there.

Please please try the polynesian...it's amazing and they have delicious all you can eat buffets that's affordable. it's also not so crowded.

Well,Florida hotel near Walt Disney World Resort, with spacious rooms, dining and entertainment ideal for all hotels in Downtown Disney traveler.The are the property of Disney, but not operated by Disney.They are all located along the Boulevard Plaza Hotel, near the Downtown Disney complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter