Downtown Disney Hilton...$69/night good price?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by nicole0992, Jan 19, 2010.

1. nicole0992

nicole0992 I was born on Mickey's birthday!

Hi there,

A friend of mine at work found the Hilton for $69/night. Is this a good price for this hotel? I have no idea about this hotel so not sure what to tell her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help.
    Nicole

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GooofyDisDad

GooofyDisDad Disney Vet in Boston

Anything for 69:woohoo: a night is worth it, especially in the park, and I consider Downtown Disney in the park. You are walking distance to buses and downtown and of course it is a Hilton,,,,nuff said...:cheer2: Have fun:banana:

4. sweetdana

sweetdana DIS Veteran

It depends when, if you can get a discount off of a value resort, it may not be too much more than this. And you can get magic hours, Magical express, (no need to rent a car), and you can buy the dining plan. You may consider looking at that if you are only going to Disney.

5. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

if it is the downtown disney hotel - that is a pretty wonderful price.

where did she/he find it?

here is the downtown disney hotels website

www.downtowndisneyhotels.com

6. Flight

Flight DIS Veteran

I have stayed on that property and it is a great price. Where is that price found?

7. Brian Noble

Brian Noble His Curmudgeonly Highness

The DTD Hilton *does* give you access to EMH---but not the other Disney perks.

Personally, I'd take the DTD Hilton any day at $69/night. It's a quality property---comparable to the Disney deluxes. True, you'll need a car (and pay for parking at the hotel and theme park parking) but you'll still be getting a great value. You *could* get by on the DTD shuttle, but I wouldn't recommend it.

8. nicole0992

My co-worker left for the day but I will definitely let you know where she found that price. I know it was from one of the on-line travel sites.

Thanks again.

9. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

Great rate! I too would love to know where your coworker found it....anxiously awaiting popcorn::

10. Muppet_Girl

Muppet_Girl Mouseketeer

It is definitely worth it since it is almost staying on-site and you get the EMH!!

11. 3floridarays

3floridarays Somebody's got to nail that girl's fins to the flo

That's a fabulous price!!! We stayed there last month on the concierge level at $99 with a government rate and we have reservations for next month at $119.

Would LOVE to know where your co-worker found $69!

12. nicole0992

Hello all,

I shared your replies with my co-worker and she thanks you for replying. She found the rate at both hotels.com and 1800hotels.com over the weekend. Unfortunately, it has gone up since she found the $69 but one still has it for under $80 as of this morning. Her husband is booking it for them right now.

THanks again,
    Nicole

13. cbg1027

cbg1027 Florida Girl