Hi everyone. Well my fiance and I were originally planning a Downtown Disney reception (and would still like one) on 12/13/14. However, the recent announcement of the Disney Springs concept and construction has me back pedaling. I've contacted a few possible reception locations and they all say the same thing... "We'll be glad to take your deposit to hold the date, but it is too soon for us to tell!" I don't exactly feel comfortable handing out any money without a contract and confirmation that that particular location will not be under construction at the time. Does anyone know if they are going to release more information about construction phases or have any pocket-book friendly alternatives? We are looking at about 80 adults, 20 children; open bar; dinner/dancing, etc and would like to stay under $100 a head.