Downtown Disney Dining?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by California Mom, Jul 12, 2013.

1. sandbmisnfla

sandbmisnfla Mouseketeer

We eat at Fultons every year we go and like it a lot. The food is always very good and the people very nice. Thats just been our experience anyway.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Paradise18

Paradise18 DIS Veteran

We love Earl of Sandwich and Raglan Road is one of the ADRs I am most looking forward to on our upcoming trip. I have read great things about their bread pudding.

4. BEASLYBOO

BEASLYBOO <font color=deeppink>It's part of the charm<br><fo

Ragland's great, love it!
    Portobello's, good!
    House of Blues, good!
    Fulton's, good!
    T-Rex, Huge portions, good!

Best Disney QS, Wolfgang Puck Cafe!

We love to go to the movies. We've done the AMC Dine In Theater, 4 times now and we love it! I think the food is good (look at the menu on allears.net), as are the drinks and when it's hot and humid and you've had enough of the parks, it fits the bill! Our teenagers love it too!

5. bigmac5

bigmac5 DIS Veteran

Has anyone here eaten at Bongos cuban cafe window(quick service) I read somewhere that you can't get the entree there. I thought if they were on quick service you could get anything they had. Can anyone verify that?

6. California Mom

California Mom DIS Veteran

THANKS for all of the suggestions and comments! Now - it's about decisions, decisions! Don't have enough time to try them all. :(

7. alice0826

alice0826 Earning My Ears

RAGLAN ROAD!!! Best meal at DTD hands down. DH is not as much of a "Disney" person as I am and the last meal we had at Raglan was enough for me to get him to book a trip in September! It's that good! Try the braised beef; you won't be sorry! They also have some type of bread pudding for dessert that my family is still talking about, and we were there in December of 2012! Enjoy! :woohoo: