2012 Disney TR

I have a feeling I'll feel the same way when I see my good old BLT! Disney resorts just have a way of making you feel right at home! It's wonderful!

I really like your princess yogurt. I mean, it's exactly the right color combination for a princess! princess:

Oh my goodness, yes, I did the EXACT same thing at the Contemporary! I took so many random pictures to remember everything. It's hilarious. We are the same.

I loved the pictures. Thank you oh so much for thinking of us. ;)

Oh your love for the Grand Floridian...I can feel it!!:love: No really, thank you for sharing all the little details. Lovely place.:goodvibes

WOW I just got up-to-date. I have stalking this TR for a long time and I just finished. I just love hearing about the CL's. I REALLY can not wait to hear all about the Poly and the secret you found there. We are staying at the Poly for the first time in September and I just booked CL.

Loving it all so far:thumbsup2

Loved all the photos -- every resort detail is pretty! It's so easy to miss them when you get caught up in the rush and hurry of getting to the parks.

I love the idea of hopping back from a crowded park to the comfort of a club lounge! I've pretty much told my DH that all I want for my 40th birthday is a trip to Disney where we stay at the GF, now I might have to add club level to the request. Well, we have a few years to save up! :laughing:

Fun day, even with the rain, you can't beat spending time at the MK. And to be able to head over to the GF for snacks makes the day even more special. Yum. I love the GF, not sure when or if I will ever stay there, but a trip to WDW is not complete without a visit to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter