Download or Print Entire Thread

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by TiggerKing, May 5, 2006.

1. TiggerKing

TiggerKing If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go

I know that you have the capability to view a printable version of each thread, but it still does not show the entire thread.

So, is there a way to download to a file, or print, an entire thread? There are several that I would love to save for future reference.

2. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

I just copy and paste stuff in a folder to read later and then pick out the good stuff to print myself later.

3. dletz

dletz DIS Veteran

If there is an especially long thread I want to read all the way through, or want to save, I will select printable view, then select the entire page and past it in word. I will then click the next page and so forth. Once I have the whole thread In the word doc, I will remove any extra stuff like page headers and footers, and pictures. Then depending if I want I will print it to read, or I will read it from the computer. Then if there are any posts I want to save, I will delete all but the ones I want to keep.

4. TiggerKing

TiggerKing If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go

I am trying to avoid having to go through it a page at a time. Some of the threads have WAY too many pages to spend the time to do that.

I was hoping that someone might know a way within the forum software to download or print an entire thread in one command. Anyone?