Down town disney

Anjel1310

Earning My Ears
Just planing our time in disney, does anyone know the opening hours of downtown disney?

Am hoping we will have time to do a couple of evening trips after we have done the parks.

shamlessly copied from allears :)

HOURS OF OPERATION
(As of March 2009)
(Individual shop and restaurant operating hours may vary.)

DOWNTOWN DISNEY Marketplace:

Shops open 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Thursday
Shops open 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday
Restaurants open daily 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.

Guest Relations (407-828-3150): 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Thursday; 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday

DOWNTOWN DISNEY Pleasure Island
Shops open 10:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Thursday
Shops open 10:30 a.m. to midnight Friday - Saturday

DOWNTOWN DISNEY West Side

Shops open 10:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. - Sunday - Thursday
Shops open 10:30 a.m. - Midnight - Friday - Saturday
Restaurants open daily from 11 a.m. - Midnight

Guest Relations is open 9 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. daily.

DisneyQuest

11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. - Sunday - Thursday
11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. - Friday & Saturday

Cirque Du Soleil Theater

Shows at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Tuesday - Saturday

Anjel,
With the exception of The House Of blues, there are no nightclubs now as Pleasure island is being turned into a restaraunt and shops are.
The alternative option is City Walk at Universal studios.

Although the closing of the PI clubs is a travesty (albeit the Adventurers Club is the only one I really care about), Downtown Disney is still a very pleasant and atmospheric place to spend an evening. :)

Thanks everyone for information, another couple of days planned now.
Not too bothered about the night life but am hoping to take my d.d who is 3and half to the Rainforest cafe because she loves animals, then do a little evening shopping there.
It is a lovely place to visit in the evening, if were not too tired from walking round the parks!!:rotfl:

Rainforest cafe is phenomenal .......my 17 year old still likes to go there but your 3 1/2 year old will love it!

Even if you're in a store after closing they won't boot you out so you have plenty of time for late night shopping! I worked at World of Disney for 6 months and we regularly had guests still in the store at gone 1am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter