Down for maintentence?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by RapunzelIsMyFav, Dec 3, 2012.

1. doclegler

doclegler DIS Veteran

*Double post.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. frunko1

frunko1 Earning My Ears

Just got on, and have tried getting a reservation that I have been trying to get for 2 months. It is now available and teasing me, because it keeps saying server error.

:badpc:

4. DisneyFanEmily

DisneyFanEmily Earning My Ears

I was able to make a reservation online about an hour ago, tried logging on and says system is down again.......I guess they are still working things out.

5. frunko1

frunko1 Earning My Ears

Just booked my Le Cellier Lunch ressie for 1:30!!!. That opened up a whole day from our plans. Woohoo!

Was planning on going to epcot for a third time just to eat at le cellier, and since I booked this new ressie, we can use that as an open day to goto downtown disney or catch up on something else we missed.

6. shawnh199

shawnh199 Mouseketeer

Yeah, finally the server issues have ended, and I got all 17 reservations we wanted and all within 5-10 minutes of when we wanted them. I guess I am lucky that the server issues happened. I had totally forgotten to get up this morning and do my ADRs. I panicked this evening when I realized it. I am guessing the new credit card guarantee has a lot to do with so many popular places still being available as well. I have had to make reservations at 90 days out and 180 days out - this experience was much less nerve racking.

Now, I just hope and pray I can get a new job since I just found out last week that my position was being terminated as of 1/1/13. I really don't want to miss out on the trip this June. We get to go every two years, and I have so been looking forward to this trip with the new stuff at MK. My girls are too ;)

I hope everyone else was able to get what they wanted.

7. kappa09

kappa09 Earning My Ears

First post for our upcoming trip!

I was nervous going to bed last night about the system being down, but it worked beautifully for me this morning and I was able to get everything we wanted within ~15 minutes.

Still irritated that the system is still down in terms of being able to pull up and view our reservations, but as long as I have confirmation numbers, I'm happy.

8. mckinna

mckinna Earning My Ears

I was able to make all of mine finally early this morning without any problems. Got everything I wanted within the time frame I wanted.

Question- on two of mine- 50's Prime Time and Cape May Cafe- there was a disclaimer that our party of 6 may not be seated together. Has this always been the case? We've eaten at Primetime 50's many times, first time at Cape May, and have always been seated together. I don't want to be split up, but there was no way to decline that. Anyone else had an issue with larger parties not being seated together?

Thanks!

9. Stinky_Pete

Stinky_Pete DIS Veteran

I made two reservations a bit ago and got email confirmations. Now I get the site is down again!

10. Stinky_Pete

Stinky_Pete DIS Veteran

It's been many years, but, yes, they split our party of 6 up at Prime Time.