Down By The Boardwalk, Out By The Mouse. 3/11 Jen's New PTR Pg. 69

Hi, I'm joining! :)

Congrats on staying at the Boardwalk, it's so pretty there, I'd love to stay there someday, but that pool freaks me out! :rotfl:

I loved your Wishes/Resolutions update! Wishes is one of my favorite things in WDW, I listen to it all the time in my car driving home from work! I always worry about blisters, since my trip in 2008, my poor feet were covered in blisters and I was miserable! Since then I've been to WDW 2 more times and seem to have found a routine where I don't get blisters, so I hope it continues to work! :cool1:

Oh and I want to be a size smaller before my trip in November...actually, like 3 sizes smaller, but I'll take what I can get!:laughing:

I am here, but I will be back to read! I can't believe you two were sneaking around while I was gone planning another trip together. LOL!

Okay, now I am all caught up! A stay at the Boardwalk will be fabulous!!! Your wishes and resolutions are great!!! This trip is going to be so much fun!!!

No itinerary changes at all? That would truly be impressive for anyone. Good luck on following through.

Woo hoo! I just caught up. I am so excited for both of you! It sounds like so much fun. January sounds like the ideal month to visit.

Love the plans :thumbsup2 The BW is such a beautiful resort and such a perfect location....it is so pretty at night with the colors of the buildings and the evening light :cloud9:
Love the intro, COP and of course Wishes :wizard: My Wishes cd is always at arms length in my car....well everything is at arms length in a Mini :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Well I know that you won't be doing any resort or date changes with the rented points....;) I never rent a car so you will be just fine Jen :goodvibes

Tracy

LOVED the Wishes song! I was sitting here singing it in my high little kid voice! :rotfl: So want to pull out my wishes videos now from Disney!

Way to go on the trip resolutions! So proud of you both, here's to get planning and no worrying on your awesome trip to come!

How did this slip right under my nose?? And why didn't you say you had ANOTHER PTR going on??? Information, dude! :laughing:

Alright, I'm going back to read. Can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes

EDIT: All caught up. That was a lot faster than I expected. Love your theming. We'll see how well you can stick to your no itinerary changes motto... hehe

Jill, too. She has wanted to stay there for a while. She thinks it would be neat to be able to walk down to all the Boardwalk fun in the evening. We were fortunate enough to be able to preview it for a while when we visited Wigd and Shocker on this past trip.
There is something about the decor that really calls to me.

Hi, I'm joining! :)

Congrats on staying at the Boardwalk, it's so pretty there, I'd love to stay there someday, but that pool freaks me out! :rotfl:

I loved your Wishes/Resolutions update! Wishes is one of my favorite things in WDW, I listen to it all the time in my car driving home from work! I always worry about blisters, since my trip in 2008, my poor feet were covered in blisters and I was miserable! Since then I've been to WDW 2 more times and seem to have found a routine where I don't get blisters, so I hope it continues to work! :cool1:

Oh and I want to be a size smaller before my trip in November...actually, like 3 sizes smaller, but I'll take what I can get!:laughing:
Hi!! Thanks for joining in!

Oh, I feel your blister pain. :hug:

I am here, but I will be back to read! I can't believe you two were sneaking around while I was gone planning another trip together. LOL!
Hi!!

Okay, now I am all caught up! A stay at the Boardwalk will be fabulous!!! Your wishes and resolutions are great!!! This trip is going to be so much fun!!!
It is going to be a really fun trip! I can't wait for it to get here.

No itinerary changes at all? That would truly be impressive for anyone. Good luck on following through.
Luck is on my side! :rotfl2:

Woo hoo! I just caught up. I am so excited for both of you! It sounds like so much fun. January sounds like the ideal month to visit.
I really loved January 2010. It was the perfect weather!

Love the plans :thumbsup2 The BW is such a beautiful resort and such a perfect location....it is so pretty at night with the colors of the buildings and the evening light :cloud9:
Love the intro, COP and of course Wishes :wizard: My Wishes cd is always at arms length in my car....well everything is at arms length in a Mini :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Well I know that you won't be doing any resort or date changes with the rented points....;) I never rent a car so you will be just fine Jen :goodvibes

Tracy
I need to get the Wishes CD for my car, I don't have it yet.

LOVED the Wishes song! I was sitting here singing it in my high little kid voice! :rotfl: So want to pull out my wishes videos now from Disney!

Way to go on the trip resolutions! So proud of you both, here's to get planning and no worrying on your awesome trip to come!
That's right, no worrying! :thumbsup2

How did this slip right under my nose?? And why didn't you say you had ANOTHER PTR going on??? Information, dude! :laughing:

Alright, I'm going back to read. Can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes
DUDE! I totally posted a link on my other PTR. :laughing: No worries, you are here now!!

DUDE! I totally posted a link on my other PTR. :laughing: No worries, you are here now!!

Oh sure you did. LIES I TELL YOU, LIES! :lmao::rotfl:

I'm sticking to it!! I'm serious. SERIOUS I SAY. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

watchingu.gif

LOL!! This is hilarious!! See Leslie can actually to do this, because she'll let me make all the changes LOL!! However that being said, I make no decisions EVER...so we just might have 1 plan and that is...although we both are so not using that word...so we need a new word...hmmm we have GUIDELINES...I like that much better I think LOL!!!!

LOL!! This is hilarious!! See Leslie can actually to do this, because she'll let me make all the changes LOL!! However that being said, I make no decisions EVER...so we just might have 1 plan and that is...although we both are so not using that word...so we need a new word...hmmm we have GUIDELINES...I like that much better I think LOL!!!!
Guidelines are good. I like that. :thumbsup2

"Guidelines" is a good word.
It's a perfect word for this little PTR.

Bonjour!

It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents - your dinner!

Be our guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie And we'll provide the rest...

That's right folks, Saturday was ADR day. I was up bright and early. Had my alarm set for 6:50AM but for some reason I was up at 6:05AM raring to go. Luckily the wonderful online ADR system was up and running for our window.

What was the first ADR I made?

Le Cellier of course! I will be having my chocolate moose, even if I have to wait another 6 months for it.

The next ADR priority? Rose & Crown Pub. I think it's safe to say that Jen and I are addicted to eating there.

Another Jen & Leslie staple is Hollywood Brown Derby of course. We've had such great meals there together on our trips.

Then after I made Brown Derby I realized...I forgot a most important one! Crystal Palace. Eeek! After a few frantic moments of putting in the desired time I was able to secure an 8:05AM before park opening ADR. Phew.

Our last ADR is one I wouldn't think we'd pick but I'm happy that we did. Tony's Town Square.

Well Tony's was our last ADR until tonight. Jen and I were discussing our plans and we brought up Yak & Yeti again. I told her the decision was up to her, that I'm not making any changes now that we made our ADRs. Planning is all up to her.

So Jen did what any indecisive gal would do, she flipped a coin. We now have an ADR for Yak & Yeti.

So there you have it, our January ADRs. I'm excited with our choices.

While I was writing this update, I was listening to Mickey's Philharmagic on YouTube. It's not great quality but it certainly puts you in the Disney spirit. Have a little looksie. I can't believe it's only 10 minutes long. Feels much longer when you are there in the audience.

Mickey's Philharmagic.

All of your choices are excellent! My stomach is growling just thinking about all that yummy food!!! I have heard good things about a dessert at Tony's -- lemon something. Now I need to go look it up on Allears...it's the lemon walnut layer cake.

Yeah ADR time! You're so lucky you got the coveted Le Cellier. I've tried for it our last 2 trips and no such luck!

I loved the Beauty the Beast intro too!

ADRs look good. :) Have you tried Tony's before or will this be your first time?

By the way, you have me greatly anticipating the Kobe burger at Y&Y.... can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter