Double Stroller ?

dvcfamily5

Earning My Ears
A couple weeks ago someone posted something about a stroller that JCPenny carried. Iwas a double stroller, lightweight and it was around $89. THey also gave a discount code for 30% off an online purchase. Does anyone still have that code, I think I may buy that stroller for our next trip. TIA.

I think this is what you are looking for...

You can also do a search on "InStep" and see what everyone thinks of it. So far, a couple didn't like it much, but I really like mine.

YES!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I hope I like it better then the DUO GLIDER, its so darn heavy and awkward. I really don't like it!
Thanks again.

Originally posted by dvcfamily5

YES!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I hope I like it better then the DUO GLIDER, its so darn heavy and awkward. I really don't like it!
Thanks again.

That Duo Glider is heavy! We rented one and didn't want to deal with it again. While this instep/schwinn isn't featherlight, it is a lot easier to deal with than the duo.

Hope you like it!:)

Originally posted by mmounsey
That Duo Glider is heavy! We rented one and didn't want to deal with it again. While this instep/schwinn isn't featherlight, it is a lot easier to deal with than the duo.

Hope you like it!:)

Well I tried to buy it last night and the 30% off code doesn't work!!! So I am leary of getting it at full price. Does anyone have a sale code for JCP? I already have to many strollers so I really don't NEED this, but just want to find one that is easy, lightweight.

HELP!

I was the poster who used the JCPenney code and got the stroller for $69 pls $22(can you believe that ?). The stroller was horrid and please see my thread and the original poster who also regretted her decision to purchase it. I have a house full of strollers and this was by far the most unsafe, unwieldy and airplane unfriendly. You may find it a dream but I would be surprised. Good luck. Susan

Originally posted by Threehearts
I was the poster who used the JCPenney code and got the stroller for $69 pls $22(can you believe that ?). The stroller was horrid and please see my thread and the original poster who also regretted her decision to purchase it. I have a house full of strollers and this was by far the most unsafe, unwieldy and airplane unfriendly. You may find it a dream but I would be surprised. Good luck. Susan

Please also read my review of it, because I really like it. Only two other people didn't...

Hi-
I am one of the others who posted about the InStep double stroller. I recommend you look over all the posts and decide for yourself. I didn't like it but mmounsey ldid like hers.

I think I mostly didn't like it because I thought it would be the same as the one I had from them from a few years back. They seemed to have changed the design a bit and it doesn't work as well for my situation as I thought.

It would definitely be an improvement over a DuoGlider as I have one of those as well and it not fun to fold-lol! You might also call some local stores and see if they carry this one in stock. If you can see it and try it out you may decide you like or don't like it but not have to spend the $$ to have it shipped.

Also they are being offered on eBay right now too.

HTH!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest