Doors at Beach Club, GF and Wilderness

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are doors at the vanity area at Beach Club, GF or Wilderness lodge. Help is appreciated. Im on the phone with Disney now!!

No there are not doors in the vanity area separating it from the rest of the room.

There's a bathroom that has a door but the vanity with 2 sinks and a mirror does not have a door. It's right outside of the bathroom area.

I hope that helps.

The vanity is across the entry 'hall' from the closet and is not separated by a door from that 'hall', but there is a wall that separates direct viewing of the vanity area from the bedroom area.

Thanks for all the replies. Is that at the Beach Club? How about Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge? I need to switch resorts as the Poly is not part of the promo (only Club Level). Im a very early riser and want to get ready in the morning without waking my daughter. If she sees me, games over and shes up for the day. I like an hour of quiet time walking the grounds while she and my hubby sleep. Crazy I know..but its my vacation too!!

The Deluxe resorts have open vanity areas but they aren't visible from the sleeping area. They are perpendicular to the room so you only see the area from the hall

That applies to WL and BC. I think GF too.

As Wood Nymph says, no door to vanity area, but you can't see it from the Sleeping area. But when you turn on light, it will be dectable. How sensitive is daughter to light? Maybe you could bring a nightlight to plug in?

Not really the light, but she's a light sleeper. Weve stayed at POFQ before and it didn't work out. Once I turned on the water to brush my teeth, she woke up. We stayed at the Poly and Comtemp with a door and never had an issue. I booked GF, but if they do not have a door either, Ill switch to Beach Club. Thanks for all your help! If anyone knows about GF, please let me know :)

Thanks for all the replies. Is that at the Beach Club? How about Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge? I need to switch resorts as the Poly is not part of the promo (only Club Level). Im a very early riser and want to get ready in the morning without waking my daughter. If she sees me, games over and shes up for the day. I like an hour of quiet time walking the grounds while she and my hubby sleep. Crazy I know..but its my vacation too!!

This layout (toilet/tub in a separate room and vanity in a partially enclosed area not visible to the bedroom) is used in most of the deluxe resorts, including the GF and WL. You should be OK. Any light turned on will be visible to the bedroom area, however.
The CR bathroom is a little different. It has the 2 sinks and the bathtub in one 'room' and the toilet in another 'room' with a door. IIRC, the tub and sink area also has a door separating it from the bedroom.

Neither the GF nor the BC have a door to the sink area. Sorry!

Not really the light, but she's a light sleeper. Weve stayed at POFQ before and it didn't work out. Once I turned on the water to brush my teeth, she woke up. We stayed at the Poly and Comtemp with a door and never had an issue. I booked GF, but if they do not have a door either, Ill switch to Beach Club. Thanks for all your help! If anyone knows about GF, please let me know :)

Thanks! Poly had the enclosed bathroom too. So just to clarify, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge and Grand Floridian all have the open vanity? If that is the case, Ill switch to the Beach Club. Thanks

Sorry, no door at GF or BC. But they have different set up than POFQ which has sink area open to the sleeping area.
I don't think GF should be as much of a problem because it's not open to sleeping area. Maybe just open tap a trickle to brush teeth. Then finish toilette after she's awake and you return from your morning me time!

Thank you all for the very quick replies! I will now be at the Beach Club. Never been there, so kind of excited, despite the little door issue! I also added a 9th night due to huge price difference :) That's a plus too. Thanks again everyone...truly a great help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter