Dooney n bourke 25% off select styles at Disney store.com today only

Played around with this, looking at the other bags and did you see that there is another promo code to get a cosmetic bag for $15? I haven't completed a purchase, but it is allowing me to use both promo codes.

Thanks. I got the Mickey Mouse wristlet that I have been eyeing. It was already on sale for $45 and then the 25% off. So I got it for around $33. I almost ordered a Vera Bradley purse yesterday for $39. I'm glad I waited because I prefer this Mickey one!

I'm going to give it to DH and tell him to give it to me for Valentine's Day. :love:

Maggie

Played around with this, looking at the other bags and did you see that there is another promo code to get a cosmetic bag for $15? I haven't completed a purchase, but it is allowing me to use both promo codes.

You can use both codes, but the $15 cosmetic bag won't count in your total to get the $5 shipping.

Maggie

I have a disney reward visa but can't find the code for 10% off. Does it automatically apply when you use your visa?

Awesome deal...thank you!!

Also, if you go through Ebates, you can get an additional 5% cashback on your purchase!

When does it apply the 25% off? It doesn't look like it's taking the discount off for me:confused3

Ok, it's just off of the sale merchandise...I should read more carefully..

When does it apply the 25% off? It doesn't look like it's taking the discount off for me:confused3

Ok, it's just off of the sale merchandise...I should read more carefully..

Yeah, I tried to order the sketch mickey wristlet, but I couldn't get the code to work. So I ordered the black mickey silhouette one and it worked on that.

Maggie

The disney visa code is DRVCMEMBER. You have to sign in for that code to take effect. I was able to use the 25%, 10% and $5 shipping code. Got the Black mickey D&B tote for approx $135 before shipping and tax. :cool1:

The disney visa code is DRVCMEMBER. You have to sign in for that code to take effect. I was able to use the 25%, 10% and $5 shipping code. Got the Black mickey D&B tote for approx $135 before shipping and tax. :cool1:

when you say "you have to sign in for that code to take effect", can you explain what you mean? thanks so much...

Can anyone link me to the cosmetic bag? I see the code but can't find the bag.

After you add a D&B handbag to your shopping cart, put "DOONEY" in the promotion code box and hit apply. The cosmetic bag will automatically show up in your cart.

You'll have to pay a separate shipping fee for the cosmetic bag though. So instead of $5 shipping for your entire order over $50, you'll pay $9.95 if you get the cosmetic bag.

Note: if you decide you don't want the cosmetic bag, you can't remove it from your cart until you uncheck the box next to the promo code. Found that out after some frustration trying to figure out why I couldn't delete the silly thing. ;)

when you say "you have to sign in for that code to take effect", can you explain what you mean? thanks so much...

You have to sign into the disney family of sites ~ if you have a member name and password for any disney site it works on all of them. It's at the top of the check out page. As soon as you sign in and also use the code DRVCMEMBER it will take the 10% off as well. You do have to use your disney visa though.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

How come it won't let me add Mickey Mouse wristlet bag???? it says "The Product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time"? does that mean out of stock... if so thats what it should say? Item No. 400000016900P

dang it :confused:

It's saying "out of stock" now..

Thank You, I called just to be sure and yep out of stock. Wonder if they will go back on anytime I don't need one till may a College Grad gift for one of my daughters friends. I will keep my eye out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter