Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I don't know if this is news, but both the Disney World and Disneyland Retro pattern are now available on the Disney Store website, in a large shopper tote size (they refer to it as a "Leisure Tote") with a matching wristlet included for $278. I just bought a WDW one! :)

Had my eye on this pattern for a looong time, but the last time I was at WDW earlier this month, it was not on the shelves. I figured I missed it. I am a large bag person so I am excited about this one! Not sure how long it's been available online, as of now it's still listed under the "New Arrivals" section of the website.

I'm thinking about getting the HM crossbody pouchette. How short can the strap be adjusted? I really want a purse I can hold in my hand and I think the tote might be too big.

You aren't getting it that short. It is designed to be cross body so the strap stays pretty long even at its shortest. I am 5"4' an at its shortest, worn over my shoulder, it still fell to my hip.

I don't know if this is news, but both the Disney World and Disneyland Retro pattern are now available on the Disney Store website, in a large shopper tote size (they refer to it as a "Leisure Tote") with a matching wristlet included for $278. I just bought a WDW one! :)

Had my eye on this pattern for a looong time, but the last time I was at WDW earlier this month, it was not on the shelves. I figured I missed it. I am a large bag person so I am excited about this one! Not sure how long it's been available online, as of now it's still listed under the "New Arrivals" section of the website.

Just wanted to note that I got my tote! Here it is, front and back with the wristlet. I love it! I think it's sold out on the Disney Store website already, though.

IMG_6360.JPG IMG_6359.JPG

Hello, fellow Disney Dooney fans! I wanted to alert you to the fact that two new DVC bags (tote & letter carrier) are now available in a special DVC leather pattern at the DVC website under "special offers." You can only get these if you are a DVC member, and then you get 10% off. You can stack the Disney Visa 10% off on that on the website.

Also, the Rainbow pocket satchel & Rainbow Go-2 tote (black background) are discounted at DisneyStore.com (30% off).

Finally, there is a special offer cosmetic bag for $29 if you spend $100 in Dooney on DisneyStore.com. It isn't shown until you get to your cart, but it's the Runway Princess design.

Phew! Now you can tell what I've been doing lately...

Hello, fellow Disney Dooney fans! I wanted to alert you to the fact that two new DVC bags (tote & letter carrier) are now available in a special DVC leather pattern at the DVC website under "special offers." You can only get these if you are a DVC member, and then you get 10% off. You can stack the Disney Visa 10% off on that on the website.

Also, the Rainbow pocket satchel & Rainbow Go-2 tote (black background) are discounted at DisneyStore.com (30% off).

Finally, there is a special offer cosmetic bag for $29 if you spend $100 in Dooney on DisneyStore.com. It isn't shown until you get to your cart, but it's the Runway Princess design.

Phew! Now you can tell what I've been doing lately...

Thanks for the enabling post! The letter carrier is winging it's way to me now - LOVE that it is brown. I can't carry a light colored bag...

Today only, all clearance items are an additional 25% off!! Including those two! The pocket satchel is sold out, but the Rainbow Go-2 tote is still there, now at half price! Must...Resist... It's not working!!

hi all, been away from the disney dooney scene for a little while. i just noticed today that the pwp cosmetic is no longer the princess runway version, but a sketch version. does anyone know if this sketch cosmetic has been available before or is it a new style? just wondering...
also, why is the best of mickey pouchette $30 more than the runway princess lola pouchette? thanks in advance to anyone with info : )

Last edited:
hi all, been away from the disney dooney scene for a little while. i just noticed today that the pwp cosmetic is no longer the princess runway version, but a sketch version. does anyone know if this sketch cosmetic has been available before or is it a new style? just wondering...
also, why is the best of mickey pouchette $30 more than the runway princess lola pouchette? thanks in advance to anyone with info : )

Wow, bummer, I like the sketch much more than the princess runway. I might return and repurchase the DVC bags I just bought, to exchange the cosmetic bag.

wow this thread has been so quiet for so long! is anyone tempted by the flower and garden bags (bicycle pattern) on DS right now? i am thinking about them. i actually really like the black and white. saw them at flower and garden last spring but did not purchase then and kind of regretted it. anyone?

my neighbor was there for flower festival and picked up the bicycle dooney and loves it. It is one of the few that I don't like but I would say order a bag and if you don't like it then send it back and have no regrets. At the Disneyland half marathon a couple years ago I didn't buy the dooney bag and then really regretted it and ended up buying one on eBay at a higher price.

Has any one purchased the nylon Avengers print Dooney? I really love the pattern and colors, but not sure about the nylon.
My dd has the little crossbody from the marathon last year, and she loves it. The colors still look great, and the bag has held up well. Still looks the same as when I gave it to her.

I just found this thread- and am so happy it's here. I've been watching the DD section on the DD for a long time but after reading how important placement is, I've decided to pick my first bag out in person in October. Does anyone have the Sketch Tote( they don't call this version the Taylor Tote, correct?) and can give me any pros and cons? It's my number one choice.

I love the black and white flower bag. Really pleased with it.
Bit larger than expected but that suits. My disappointment us not purchasing the 60th anniversary bag :(. I love the Disney Dooney and Burke

wow this thread has been so quiet for so long! is anyone tempted by the flower and garden bags (bicycle pattern) on DS right now? i am thinking about them. i actually really like the black and white. saw them at flower and garden last spring but did not purchase then and kind of regretted it. anyone?
I was in the parks in June and again in July this summer, and saw a lot of them, so they must not have sold as well as expected. Early on, they were only at Epcot, but by July, they were available in several places. In looking at them on DS.com, I have a question. They are described as "Mickey & Friends Bicycle" and not as Flower & Garden Show. I don't see the special tag in the photo. So do the ones you order come without the Flower & Garden show tag? Seems important to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!