Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

At WDW now and have seen plenty of wine and food festival Dooney's which look much better in person. Headed over to MK tomorrow so will look for haunted mansion and dutifully report back !:)

Pictures of food & wine dooneys, please!!!!!!

Trying to figure how to post pics....forgot my adapter for my iPad to load the pics from sd card. I can say in person the Dooney epcot bags look just like the stock photos from the disney blog and some you may have seen on eBay. It is a scattered chef mickey print with grapes that really looks nice IMO. Mouse hears had all styles but CM said they expect them to go quickly. Super happy I got the DVC discount :cool1: print does vary from bag to bag as far as where mickey is but none I thought were bad placement.

I was so excited to see that! But I think I'm still going to hold off until my quick New Year's trip to see what kind of placements they have. My one girlfriend has one of the Dooney bags and the placement is just fantastic!

I was thinking the same exact thing. 6 days out, I think I'll just wait it out and see what they have when I get there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was thinking the same exact thing. 6 days out, I think I'll just wait it out and see what they have when I get there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm at 43, so I'm hoping there is something left after the Christmas rush! We will be there for a day on 1/1/15, and all I want is the Sketch wallet. I've had my eye on it for ages but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Our big trip is this coming May into June, so if not I guess I can hold off a few more months!

Between this, Vera Bradley and Pandora...I need help haha

We will be there for a day on 1/1/15, and all I want is the Sketch wallet. I've had my eye on it for ages but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Ooooo, that's the one I want, too! But 10% isn't enough for me, unless I can stack it with my 10% DVC, or Chase, or AP. Seems I can always get 10%, but D&B is rarely eligible for more these days.

I leave in less than 72 hours!!!!! I'll let you know if/where I find the sketch wallet.

In two weeks I head to Disneyland :yay: What stores might carry the D&B Haunted Mansion bags (I know they are probably sold out) but I want to try.

Different places I've seen them...
In DTD: Vault 28 and WOD
In DL: Clothiers on Main St and the little shop near the POC exit
In DCA: Elias & Co

This past weekend was the first time I've seen HM smith bags just sitting on shelves without creating a frenzy. I didn't see any other styles though.

Different places I've seen them...
In DTD: Vault 28 and WOD
In DL: Clothiers on Main St and the little shop near the POC exit
In DCA: Elias & Co

This past weekend was the first time I've seen HM smith bags just sitting on shelves without creating a frenzy. I didn't see any other styles though.

WOW If I got a Smith bag I'd be over the moon!! I might even get an extra and fund my trip selling it on eBay!

Ooooo, that's the one I want, too! But 10% isn't enough for me, unless I can stack it with my 10% DVC, or Chase, or AP. Seems I can always get 10%, but D&B is rarely eligible for more these days.

I leave in less than 72 hours!!!!! I'll let you know if/where I find the sketch wallet.

Awesome thank you! And I'm so jealous!

I didn't think 10% was enough either for me to risk ordering online and getting horrible placement. I would rather wait and see it in person, because 10% off the wallet is only $12.80. If it was like 40%+ I would! But I would rather lose the $12 and wait haha...I think it's on the expensive side for a small wallet, but I just can't resist. I know if I've waited these months now, and I still want it, than it's okay for me to spend on haha it isn't something I've only wanted for two hours!

Why did I find this thread???? :cloud9: We will be at WDW in June for our 20th anniversary! I told hubby between the pandora bracelet and Dooney he has some saving to do!!! Do you know yet if there will be a new pattern in 2015? if not, what patterns are available? Must start dreaming now! :rotfl:

So I finally got my bag! So excited! Couldn't believe how big it was in person!!!!! Very large and roomy. Beautiful bag! Definitely recommend waiting to buy it in person so you can pick the one you want! Some weren't that great (pattern wise).
image_zps3ff050c3.jpg

image_zps19584115.jpg

So I finally got my wallet! We had a fantastic trip. It was crazy crowded over Thanksgiving, but we just managed our expectations, and had a great time. My sister-in-law and her monther indulged my Dooney craziness and really got into the spirit of the hunt, though they did not buy any themselves. Here's what I found:

The 20% off coupons printed with quick-service receipts are good before 1pm at the big stores in each park, plus WoD at DTD. So, for example, in Magic Kingdom, the Emporium doesn't have the Dooneys, the jewelry store across the street does, so you can't use the coupon on the Dooneys at MK. In Epcot and HS, though, the coupon is good in the same store that has the Dooneys. When we were there, the Epcot store (MouseGear) didn't have any wallets, but HS (Keystone Clothiers) did. It probably will change over the next six weeks, but if I were looking for the wallet tomorrow, I'd take my coupon in the morning to HS.

I didn't look at AK, and I never did get to DTD. Well, I did, but it was 8:30 am, and the stores didn't open until 10! So I don't know what they had there. I did see just a few Sketch bags at the store at the Contemporary.

I found all of the Food and Wine Festival bags at the Epcot store, and they had some of them at the International Gateway store, too. I ended up loving the letter carrier, so I got that one. And one day the MK jewelry store had all 4 of the Haunted Mansion designs, so I ended up getting the pouchette. I told my DH that I could double my money on that in one day by selling it on eBay (it was the last one, and I only saw it once), but my DD won't let me -- she wants it!

I also went to the D&B outlet at Vineland, but they said they never get any Disney D&B.

I'll post pictures when I can.

So I finally got my bag! So excited! Couldn't believe how big it was in person!!!!! Very large and roomy. Beautiful bag! Definitely recommend waiting to buy it in person so you can pick the one you want! Some weren't that great (pattern wise).
image_zps3ff050c3.jpg

image_zps19584115.jpg

I love your bag! I saw someone with a similar one on Main Street and I said so as I passed. She seemed surprised that I commented, but pleased. That wasn't you, was it? :rotfl:

I love your bag! I saw someone with a similar one on Main Street and I said so as I passed. She seemed surprised that I commented, but pleased. That wasn't you, was it? :rotfl:

Thank you! LOL No, it wasn't me, but I wish it was! I've been hoping to run into someone from the boards!!! I actually haven't brought it into the parks! If you're looking to buy one, I truly recommend it...not only is it beautiful, but it's SO roomy inside! I was able to fit both of my kids tablets, diapers, a wipes case, our sunglasses, and more - and it still felt empty! The pictures truly don't do it justice, it's a very big bag! I was shocked when I saw it in person. I was actually looking to downgrade from my huge diaper bag and my husband commented 'I thought you wanted something smaller!!' Lol Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!!! Thanks again!! :)

The 20% off coupons printed with quick-service receipts are good before 1pm at the big stores in each park, plus WoD at DTD.

Wait - am I reading this right?! If you do QS in the morning you get a coupon on the receipt?! I have never heard that before! And it works on Dooneys?! :eek: Here, just take my entire wallet, Mickey!!

(Off-topic, but still handbags: does it work on Vera too? If so, send the ambulance because my debit card just caught on fire...)

The 20% off coupons printed with quick-service receipts are good before 1pm at the big stores in each park, plus WoD at DTD. So, for example, in Magic Kingdom, the Emporium doesn't have the Dooneys, the jewelry store across the street does, so you can't use the coupon on the Dooneys at MK. In Epcot and HS, though, the coupon is good in the same store that has the Dooneys.

Thanks for sharing this info! :thumbsup2

And mrsap, I love your new sketch tote, great placement of Mickey/Minnie and the Disney World banner!

Wait - am I reading this right?! If you do QS in the morning you get a coupon on the receipt?! I have never heard that before! And it works on Dooneys?! :eek: Here, just take my entire wallet, Mickey!! (Off-topic, but still handbags: does it work on Vera too? If so, send the ambulance because my debit card just caught on fire...)

Better than that. You go to a quick service anytime, and you get a coupon good through jan. 6, I think, at the main stores. You just have to check out at the store by 1pm on any day. It's good on just about everything -- Dooney, I'm sure Vera, and from the line at the Jewelry counter in MouseGear at 12:45, I think it's good on Pandora, too. The only thing I know it doesn't work on is DVDs.

Also, be aware that subcontracted food vendors don't give out the coupon. We didn't get one at Joffrey's coffee, or Tangerine Cafe at Morocco in Epcot. But we did get them at the food court in the Land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter