Dooney & Bourke at Aulani prices styles?

love280mickey

Mouseketeer
Hi, does anyone know what styles are currently at Aulani and prices? If there is a sketch tote bag, does anyone know the dimensions? Thank you!

Hi, does anyone know what styles are currently at Aulani and prices? If there is a sketch tote bag, does anyone know the dimensions? Thank you!

They have 2 styles, each of which have 3 sizes. There is the brown leather one, and the ivory colorful sketch one. Not sure on dimensions, but it looked about the same as my retro DLR bag. I know in that design, the cross body was $170 before tax. Guessing the bigger at $225ish.

I just saw a larger size of each design. They have them in the new Hale Manu (name of new store). I didn't see the prices though.

I just saw a larger size of each design. They have them in the new Hale Manu (name of new store). I didn't see the prices though.

Just got back from Aulani. I spent the whole trip resisting buying one of the sketch bags. The crossbody was $175. The tote was $245. They were sold at both stores. Also, the wristlets were $70. There was a much bigger bag - it was a satchel style. Dont' know the price.

There is a 10% discount for DVC members.

No idea on the dimensions other than to say the crossbodies were "typical" and the tote was the same as the medium sketch tote you can get at the parks. It tucks right under your arm when worn over the shoulder.

I have the brown shopping bag style purse.... I want to say it was in the $300 range?? I love it though! I use it all the time.

I can't speak for what Aulani has, but the Disney Store online had the same items they had at WDW. Once in a while they also have 25% off Park merchandise. And if DVC ever fulfills their promise of a free D23 membership, then you'd get a discount buying online as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter