dont use

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
Dispoable toilet wipes.why they bock the drains.had dynorod out and go you should have seen the amount that came trougth which were blocking drain.
Dynorod man says that there not disposable there the biggest culprit for blocking drains once one sticks it picks up outhers then the block some water seeps througth but this ompacts them even more.And no they do not disintergrate in water
Must have been at least a binbag full of them down there.we dont flush them down next door dosnt flush them down but first on line dos,said there desposable and flushable on packet.
Paulh

Thanks for the advice.

I have been known to flush them because of what it says on the packets.

We had that problem with the kid's Kandoos - we were told not to use them either.

We haven't had the problem but I had heard of this so I stopped flushing the kids kandoos. Common sense, when you think about it. I also saw a Thames water film about this on the One show (I think it was) recently, and they urged viewers not to flush them.

My dad's a plumber and he says even a certain toilet roll with bears block your toilet.....:scratchin
Only the obvious and a FEW sheets of toilet in his eyes. Try telling that to my DH............................. :rotfl2:

Guess what I bought today from Costco ..... a 6 pack of Kandoo wipes. Thnakfully as I have nappies to go in the bin I will be putting them in nappy sacks from now on.

I would never put them down the loo, we are told not to by the local council, BUT!! I went on hols once for 2 weeks and my friend was looking after the cats, she put the wood cat litter down the toilet for 2 weeks unknown to me, I never dreamt any one would do that but seemingly it says it on the bag, well even worse than my drains blocking, about 2 weeks of sewage and cat litter spewed out on my nieghbours garden, AND it was snowing:sad1:
It was not good, so top tip ///// not cat litter either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter