Don't try this at home, but...

We did something similar - bought fully loaded resale contracts at VGC and VWL two years ago at a significant discount and sold both contracts recently (completely stripped I might add) at a nice profit. What did we do with this unexpected windfall? Buy at the Grand Floridian of course! :rotfl: The moral of our story is that the Mouse will always get you (and your wallet) in the end. :goodvibes

Funny and so true! :lmao:

That is why I believe buying into the 2054, 2057, and 2060 units are a better offer now. The price is relatively the same but the use is 12-18 years longer, at some point the 2042s will lose value where the later units will remain strong.

Agreed. I really wanted to buy BWV but the length of contract and MFs eventually swayed me to SSR. Which we loooved when we visited, so that worked out.

That is why I believe buying into the 2054, 2057, and 2060 units are a better offer now. The price is relatively the same but the use is 12-18 years longer, at some point the 2042s will lose value where the later units will remain strong.

We have 300 pts at BWV - any chatter Disney will offer the 2057 expiration at the resorts that currently expire in 2042 like they did at OKW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter