Don't Tell Me How To Eat Donuts! 21 DAYS OF FOOD: Updated with 13 NEW Reviews!! 01/31

For drinks, I got the Lilikoi Juice (Passion fruit, orange and guava blend) as I love tropical juice, and Els got the Kona Blend Coffee. I thought it would come in a french press, but I guess you have to pay extra for that.

I believe you have to order 100% Kona coffee, not the blend, for it to come in the press pot.

I am glad to hear that you liked Kona! We are scheduled to eat there for our first breakfast in the world in May! :goodvibes

Just had to say that your review of WCC made me decide to go there when DM and I went to Disney last May. It was a blast we had a super fun server, it took DM a bit to get used to him throwing stuff at us but she got into the spirit very quickly.:rotfl:
I plan on going to Kona's this trip for breakfast, I want to try the Tonga Toast.:goodvibes

YUM !
I plan on eating at Kona for Breakfast and dinner when I am there in 22 days.

I am waiting for TONGA TOAST !!

Pinocchio's Village Haus (Lunch)

We'd eaten here last year for lunch on our first day at WDW, so we decided we'd stick with tradition and eat here again, especially as the Figaro Fries were awesome!

The queues at this CS are always quite large. Last year, we'd ordered a pizza meal, chicken tenders meal, and the figaro fries, which was way too much - so this year we decided we'd order a Chicken Tenders Meal and Figaro Fries (1 snack credit) to share.

Chicken Tenders, Fries, Coke & Figaro Fries
img2034vf1.jpg

What is this? These are not Figaro Fries people! THESE are Figaro Fries:
img6740copyos1.jpg

Last year's Figaro Fries with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream

They'd changed them I've been waiting for these fries and they'd changed them! All they are now are fries with melted cheese and bacon bits. Ok, Ok, I knew I just said anything with cheese was good, but I might have been wrong - these weren't really good at all. They were just really mushy, and I don't think we ate hardly any.

The Tenders are fries were good, just tenders and fries - we should have got 2.

On the plus side, we did get a good view of IASW again:
img2036ae2.jpg

img2038ss5.jpg

H RATING: 4/10
E RATING: 4/10
WOULD WE EAT HERE AGAIN? Probably not, you can get chicken tenders and fries anywhere on property. Come to think of it, you can get fries and add cheese and bacon at the toppings bar at a lot of places too. There's better places to eat in Fantasyland. Boy, were those fries good *sniff*

Oh no! That looks like the nuclear cheese they put on the hotdogs at Pop! Yuck! Nothing worse than calories that just weren't worth it!!

The Kona breakfast looked amazing! What I wouldn't do for some of that right now. :) I'm so glad you included a before and after photo of the Figaro fries. Can't believe how much they changed in one year!

Congrats on your engagement and your upcoming WDW Wedding!!!!

Calories that just ain't worth it would be right! They were awful! Bacon + Cheese + Chips = YUM, right?! Wrong. So very wrong :sad2:

:rotfl: They do look like the nuclear cheese that you had!! I wish they hadn't changed them, I mean, people who don't like the other stuff can ask for without right?!

Thank you :) I could eat a Kona Breakfast right now!! I heard they'd changed and didn't have some of the toppings, but we still figured they would be good. How wrong can a person get in 1 day?! :upsidedow

I read on another thread that they have the old Figaro Fries fixin's available, if you ask for them. I guess for the people who come back to the register and ask, "what the heck happened to my Figaro Fries?!"

Just a FYI for those that love the Magic Cookie Bars....they also have them over at the Wilderness Lodge!!!:goodvibes

Noooooooooooooooo don't kid about stuff like that!!!!!! :scared1:

We're staying over at the Lodge for the first bit of our wedding/honeymoon :thumbsup2

I am sooo not going to be able to fit into my dress! :rotfl:

Noooooooooooooooo don't kid about stuff like that!!!!!! :scared1:

We're staying over at the Lodge for the first bit of our wedding/honeymoon :thumbsup2

I am sooo not going to be able to fit into my dress! :rotfl:

:lmao: You don't happen to be staying club level...because they have the Magic Cookie Bars out every night as one of the desserts!!! My DH eats at least one very night and a plate of the yummy cobbler they have out too!!!

i hate to tell you this now but i guess i should because you guys are going back someday. you can ask for the lettuce, tomato and ranch to go with the figaro fries. erica and i ordered them in september (actually the day we saw you at kona - we shared them for lunch later that day!) and when they came out with just bacon and cheese, i asked the CM if they didn't come with lettuce, tomato and ranch any more. she got me all that stuff on the side. here's what ours looked like after we recreated it!

72.jpg

so keep that in mind next time you guys go!

The Nom Train! I love it!

Oh, I'm gutted now! I had no idea you could ask on the side! But now I do, so we can try it again next year!!

I'm not sure if we're staying Club Level... but now I'm going to try my darned hardest to make sure we are!! :teeth:

I read on another thread that they have the old Figaro Fries fixin's available, if you ask for them. I guess for the people who come back to the register and ask, "what the heck happened to my Figaro Fries?!"

i hate to tell you this now but i guess i should because you guys are going back someday. you can ask for the lettuce, tomato and ranch to go with the figaro fries. erica and i ordered them in september (actually the day we saw you at kona - we shared them for lunch later that day!) and when they came out with just bacon and cheese, i asked the CM if they didn't come with lettuce, tomato and ranch any more. she got me all that stuff on the side. here's what ours looked like after we recreated it!

so keep that in mind next time you guys go!

Oh yeah -- Dawn's thread -- that's where I read it!

I'm glad to see you started your report back up! I like reading your accounts!! I'm going to check out your pj too. Enjoy the planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter