Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisneyLover0610

DisneyLover0610 Mouseketeer

I will check it out! Thanks for the quick response!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

Congratulations!

4. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

Lol! I hear that on the "cut backs". Well I will mention to her that someone found them in Houston maybe they have them in Dallas, if not I will be visiting Houston for a day when I visit her for Christmas and I'll pick her up a few boxes while I'm there!

Thanks
    ~N

Congrats to all and welcome Princess Olivia!

Also wanted to add if you subscribe to http://disneyfoodblog.com You will receive updates on the upcoming Food and Wine events. This is what's listed for the dates, times and cost...
    When: Tuesdays, 1:30-4PM
    Where: Via Napoli, Italy pavilion
    Pricing: $55/person, plus tax. Gratuity included. Epcot admission required

They just release new details Friday! Getting close to the booking window!!

~N

5. msjprincess

msjprincess DIS Veteran

I'm 24 days out. I just received an email from my TA saying I am part of the test and I should receive an email from WDW in a couple of days.

I received my bands last week.

6. DisneyLover0610

DisneyLover0610 Mouseketeer

I'm probably on that site as much as the DIS! Love planning my snacks and meals months in advance haha!! I've been trying to cut back now due to knowing I'll gain 5lbs when I'm there in October!
    :)

7. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

I emailed IPO at AKL to book a few things for me while I'm there Oct/Nov. I really want to do the 3-D dessert party.. DD and I did this in 2011 and it was awesome, but it doesn't fit into my schedule (probably a good thing!). I need to put a note in my phone of all the booths I want to visit! Weight gain here I come!! At least it's fun and good!!!

~N

8. cart-mom

cart-mom Busy Scout Mom

She has to make sure she makes a grand entrance with everyone waiting with baited breath.

9. cart-mom

cart-mom Busy Scout Mom

Congratulations!!!!

10. suetoo

suetoo Mouseketeer

I had my TA check for us and she said BC and the other boardwalk resorts were not included in the military discount.

11. DoleWhipMom

DoleWhipMom Mouseketeer

Wow, lots of people at BC/YC during our trip. Looks like the YC club room is filled up too lol. We should all randomly do a poll of who reads this forum while we are there lol. Sorry we will miss you this trip Teena, I am glad to see you should have plenty of tastykakes though :). Three weeks to Disney as of tomorrow... I can't wait!

12. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

Good thoughts coming your way!

:lovestruc

13. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

I have a minor change. We decided to stay onsite instead of the Hyatt at MCO for our first night.

8/30 YC GV, then 8/31-9/7 at BC CL

14. acc9242

acc9242 Earning My Ears

I hope your TA knows that it's by date, not a general exclusion. We have BC and BWI on military discount.

15. Flyz Ondewalz

Flyz Ondewalz Beach Club Sunken Treasure cherry eating fiend!

Congratulations Couchy!!!

All the means ia that you have to makes two trips, one this year and one next year!

The easiest way to find a BC/YC/ BCV Dis boards reader is to yell "Pardon me!!!
    Do you happen to have a tape measure and a laminated Sunken Treasure recipe card" at the top of your voice. All of us, including the lurkers will come flying out of the wodwork:woohoo:!

~Signed Buzzy the sun burned Fly

16. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

Congrats couchy :banana::banana:! Baby Oliva finally came out so you can go to Disney!

I'm like you, I prefer YC, but no openings for my days, so we're at BC which is a close 2nd in my book!

17. HubbDave

HubbDave Remember, no matter where you go, there you are

We do need a cheer or secret sign or handshake

With you I will pass on the last

Kungaloosh is already taken

18. daneenm

daneenm Just call me Pollyanna ...

Hi Everyone!

We just checked in to YC a few hours ago! We are in a Deluxe CL room. Our room number is 4102 and we do have a fridge.

I will post pics (not sure if it will be during our trip). For sure the pics of the Deluxe room that are posted are not what our room looks like (there is not a second bedroom, just a sitting area).

Also, the CL cast member says that supposedly as of 8/2 they will be doing magic bands. This corroborates what others have said.

Hope to pop over to meet Teena while we are here.

19. bilnsheldodisney

bilnsheldodisney Earning My Ears

Longtime lurker heading to the Beach Club - checking in Monday, August 5 and checking out Thursday, August 15. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

20. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Refrig Update:

They did not arrive today. Hopefully tomorrow. And it could take three-four weeks to get them all done once they arrive. Fifth floor on both sides are finished they said.

I also confirmed with four separate managers that as far as they know rehab will not start until after the first of the year (2014). Yes, it was originally planned for the Fall of 2013 but that is definitely not happening.

21. TaraTink3

TaraTink3 Earning My Ears

Please add us to the "Be our guest List" I have been a long time lurker to the sight and hope to meet up with some Dis peeps!

We will be at BC Aug 24-Sep 2, 2013! 26 More Days!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.