Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Feckless, thanks for your mini report. Glad you are ok from your fall too!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Me too!!

4. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Oh I am so sorry!! They are a part of our families. My prayers with you.

5. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

So glad you are having a great time! Thanks for taking us with you!

6. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Yeah!!!! :-)

7. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

What is LMA again? Thanks disneyfan.

8. YCFAN

YCFAN <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I think it's Lights, Motors, Action.

9. wlake

wlake DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry.

10. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

Hi Nicole,

The Beach Club has all kinds of windows and doors. I think some of the rooms do have sliding doors. But most of them have a regular door to the balcony. Here are a couple of pictures of them:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you look at the view on the left, you can see that there are smaller windows on each side of the doors to the balcony. It is easiest to see the doors and windows on the second floor in this view. You can also see that the third floor has the standing balcony with a door opening to it.

The view on the right shows the door to the balcony behind the chair and there is a window behind the table, not a sliding door.

11. ready4mouse

ready4mouse Mouseketeer

I feel like an idiot, but need help! Just arrived for Day 1 at the YC (love it!!!!) and cant find the safe in my room.... I have looked everywhere! Im assuming its in a very obvious spot and I've just missed it, but is anyone able to clye me in about where in the room i should look? Thanks!

12. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

I think it is in the closet about shoulder level, maybe.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

13. bethclayton

bethclayton DIS Veteran

BC here and had to call the concierge with the exact same question! In ours it is inside the closet, on the right, at the same level that the hangers are. In ours, the hangers were blocking it so we could not find it. It is completely flush with the wall. It has an old school key, which I think is insane. I have not seen that in years. Usually you can program your own code.

In our room when facing the closet, the room door is to the right. If yours is to the left, the safe may be on the opposite side.

14. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl DIS Veteran

YCFAN - so sorry for your loss
    Feckless - ouch, you are not supposed to literally start a with "trip"

15. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Ah! Thanks

16. DisneyFan714

DisneyFan714 Earning My Ears

Yes, lights, motors, action. I thought there may be a reserved section possibly but it is only a separate line that just merges under the stadium and then you just fend for yourself for general seating. Enjoyed the show but don't use a fastpass + for it.

17. DisneyFan714

DisneyFan714 Earning My Ears

The safe is in the closet on one of the side walls inside.

18. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

page 225-231

:welcome:

May I add you to the Be Our Guest list for October?

:cool1:

I have never heard of a pumpkin carving contest at the resort in October. That would be cool- I am always impressed with the creativity I see when people carve pumpkins.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list for September.

:woohoo:

Great question about the doors. I definitely had a door on our last trip and I could have sworn that the other two trips were sliding doors, so as another poster indicated, I think they have both. Can't believe that I don't remember definitively, will have to check my pictures!

BTW- I see in your signature you will be doing Hard Rock/cruise/BC. In July, my family did a Hard Rock/Beach Club split. I have a trip report in progress- I have a detailed Hard Rock update and I have just started on the studios theme park.

I am actually going to jump ahead and start the Beach Club/Disney part of the trip in the next day or two- I'll give everyone the bat signal when I have those updates posted.

The time for the movie can change every month. I usually receive the Activities schedule on the first or second day of the month, so check here on Sept 1 or 2.

Movie was at 8:30 pm in Sept 2012.

I have you added to the Be Our Guest list for Sept. Is your checkin date Sept 15?

:thumbsup2

19. luvpoohandcompany

luvpoohandcompany DIS Veteran

Morning Dee :goodvibes Loving the family photo. Love the sound of the sea so more than a wee bit jealous of you living so close to it lol

So sorry for your loss :hug:

Fecklessglad to hear you made it and are having fun (sorry you tripped though). Wish I was there too. Make sure you let us know when the TR starts so we can join in :thumbsup2

20. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for this info Teena!!!

I am updating the first post/first page of this thread daily with Rapid Refill Mug news as we receive it.

My questions/requests for info:

I am guessing that the stations are set up at both The Marketplace and Hurricane Hanna's. Can anyone confirm?

Does anyone know if you will still be able to use the Ale & Compass for refills in the morning? That's not self-serve, is it?

Could someone who is there now please take a picture of the mug display and refill machines at both/all locations. No need to post until you return from your trip, I know it can be difficult to post pictures while away.

Would also appreciate confirmation of the beverages available: soda, lemonade, PowerAde?, Ice Tea flavors, hot tea, coffee. Are there any juices included?

Many thanks!

21. jrw118

jrw118 Mouseketeer

2 more sleeps till we arrive at BC! Hope Monday and Tuesday go fast. Yesterday felt like a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.