Don't Mind Me, Just Talking Disney to Myself - #2MORESLEEPS - Airline Issues :/

You are so close! I bet experiencing Disney with your niece will be so much fun!

MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE! MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE! MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE!

Fvmy7ta_cio1ZvSWuFRNKrU9FM4EUOfKljH1s6ZlLbQ=w240-h427-no
And by here I mean safely at my sister's house since the reservation is in my BIL's name. :rolleyes:
At least she sent me a photo :flower:

We are 26 days away from packing up the rental and road tripping down to Disney World.
It feels both very close and so far away right now.

My sister bought me this really cool shirt from Disneystore.com
D5GUC3udesrt2m8_NtRymn2CoZg-U2dgjIn8SsK0S0I=s353-no
I might or might not wear at WDW (black in that heat? :faint:) I do know I'll wear it on casual Friday at work in October, or really whenever I want because it's cool!:smooth:

Dining Scout came through and I got my 9/17 breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace for 10:25AM! This is perfect because that day is going to be very relaxed. There isn't much, in terms of attractions, that we are *dying* to experience at DHS so we will have a late start with a late breakfast with Pooh and friends.

This was a super last minute decision because when I made ADRs at 180 day date, my niece had yet to show any real interest in a specific character. Well, that has now changed since she is hooked on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Stranger still, but she loves the heffalumps and woozles scene. That part always weirded me out at as a kid. She loves all music and the laughing jar of honey just makes her crack up. :happytv::confused3

We have no idea how she will react to larger-than-life size Pooh and friends. We are really hoping she takes to them. Fingers crossed!:wizard:

Our magic bands show as shipped...but we don't arrive till 9/15. I'm not doing a pre-trip report, so I've been enjoying reading along to yours. It's so close, yet so far away. My kids start school 8/31. So they will only be in school for two weeks when we go away. I can't wait, they can't wait...but we first have to get school out of the way. Lol

MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE! MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE! MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE!

Fvmy7ta_cio1ZvSWuFRNKrU9FM4EUOfKljH1s6ZlLbQ=w240-h427-no
And by here I mean safely at my sister's house since the reservation is in my BIL's name. :rolleyes:
At least she sent me a photo :flower:

We are 26 days away from packing up the rental and road tripping down to Disney World.
It feels both very close and so far away right now.

My sister bought me this really cool shirt from Disneystore.com
D5GUC3udesrt2m8_NtRymn2CoZg-U2dgjIn8SsK0S0I=s353-no
I might or might not wear at WDW (black in that heat? :faint:) I do know I'll wear it on casual Friday at work in October, or really whenever I want because it's cool!:smooth:

Dining Scout came through and I got my 9/17 breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace for 10:25AM! This is perfect because that day is going to be very relaxed. There isn't much, in terms of attractions, that we are *dying* to experience at DHS so we will have a late start with a late breakfast with Pooh and friends.

This was a super last minute decision because when I made ADRs at 180 day date, my niece had yet to show any real interest in a specific character. Well, that has now changed since she is hooked on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Stranger still, but she loves the heffalumps and woozles scene. That part always weirded me out at as a kid. She loves all music and the laughing jar of honey just makes her crack up. :happytv::confused3

We have no idea how she will react to larger-than-life size Pooh and friends. We are really hoping she takes to them. Fingers crossed!:wizard:
Love the skeleton shirt!!

Our magic bands show as shipped...but we don't arrive till 9/15. I'm not doing a pre-trip report, so I've been enjoying reading along to yours. It's so close, yet so far away. My kids start school 8/31. So they will only be in school for two weeks when we go away. I can't wait, they can't wait...but we first have to get school out of the way. Lol

At least they will be excited, if they aren't already, that school is starting haha!

Time is going to fly! Thankfully, I have the Monday before I leave off because it's Labor Day. That day will be full of last minute things: hair cut, dye, mani/pedi and packing! Lots of packing!

Love the skeleton shirt!!

Thanks! I think it's super cute!

Hi there! I'm following along. :) You're almost to the finish line and you'll have SO much fun with your niece at WDW. I just went to DL in June with my three nephews and it was pretty great. I can't wait for pictures!

Getting the bands in the mail seems to be a VERY exciting day for so many- YAY!!!! And the shirt is so super cute!

I've never done, or even been into, the CP, but it does look like a cute breakfast for any Pooh lover! Enjoy!

Hi there! I'm following along. :) You're almost to the finish line and you'll have SO much fun with your niece at WDW. I just went to DL in June with my three nephews and it was pretty great. I can't wait for pictures!

We're so close I can just smell that WDW resort smell!
happy.gif

Getting the bands in the mail seems to be a VERY exciting day for so many- YAY!!!! And the shirt is so super cute!

I've never done, or even been into, the CP, but it does look like a cute breakfast for any Pooh lover! Enjoy!

I don't normally do AYCTE meals when I pay OOP because I never get my money's worth
eating-cookie.gif
but since it's vacation, and it's characters, AND I'm on the dining plan. I feel like I can make it worth the $$ :magnify:

I don't normally do AYCTE meals when I pay OOP because I never get my money's worth
eating-cookie.gif
but since it's vacation, and it's characters, AND I'm on the dining plan. I feel like I can make it worth the $$ :magnify:

Totally get that! We are VERY light eaters as well, and almost NEVER do buffets. THe only one I MIGHT make an exception for is Boma. But yeah, if the characters are important to you (and it sounds like they are!) then I'd say go for it! You'll come away with fun photos and some awesome memories!

I'm super late to this party! You're trip is literally SO CLOSE now, oh my gosh! :woohoo:

Congrats on the MagicBands! Isn't that a great feeling? :goodvibes

I love the t-shirt! Love love love! :lovestruc

Seriously, somebody stop me from spending money!!!

I bought these cuties to decorate our room windowsill :cutie:
9egP3Cao3XkoIJpl6bWlLXCq5Zw1M6bQGEE66Bn8zyKxJtCJ5PSBfb29GqDwnTXnMowBa6Z8HKjn4yRFixBP1MDYpJUQBpP9aOaJDXfRuxeIcJ74pMODGGQ7oG5hJliMvTw2Dnwkp83_nwAllB3rGLu57DHleyIMNS_Y_joW8GzBwX_PV4tOKwTcqV1WjmqR2HhefRyjt_OdokGbjuUmbMlwH8c5evP6I9JZpM0c7eh4D8SZzVbLWbGGCesfzA3A_u3O7Xcu8bNXw0Cv6NqRDp59O13iUXho_H3Hp1m4exszRjwvw964uaPrvZld7DcE0lDdERIvH5bX4BQ142_m3PHnwaa8RO6WyG3EKYaiDDF-gOfNTRZmVPvUYhCmivpTMSe-XJjovBJugFe_MUU0vnHOdMOC3uYcix0L3CGnDyw1whvsrCbrtSR8Ovx1pC-GTd-nh0iOVpaul7rHjwePODWH4EiJmNOUGZie0UldSPlcnCQp00EzOse8Cz1rLdPk1h9BXg=w405-h275-no

On my solo trip back in Sept 2012, I had Dug with me and he posed for a few photos. I know my niece will love them too.

I also pulled out what I have already packed in my suitcase to take an inventory of what I have vs what I need to buy and how it fit. I fit better in some of my shirts! Woo! I'm focusing on eating clean these last 20 days and exercising 4-5 days a week to get ready for all the walking.

r_mWzLfd50SzsLWVgv-DSDrsLAsrx8rBxVr6s_PD4Xk7o9mTbpNO1XrqZbgJthrfg_f69bPcFQXcGQUhpfba-d5qFI21yDJ07sKUAXPFoUULroLRCNCPAUqg5CEZZgbGqNbPl8ybn_3P8jbsxFUIaBfEQigq-8wUnMe2rN0k2-A5e-2L4B_8uIYFxRlsjnoXjQPYKc6o5TN3sU_q8Vb7g52sl-fKFpgye0oq3uu-CNsCOzdg5UELowcL0ofZF77fJcTkxy4SVQvkkAIBB9CyAy9i11LKThZy6yp2C9H07GzAV6yaSdCW8n2BnIDvC-GFrTfw9rZRK8-rzKFLEQwDZnPhRdoyS7y0TTOHtQFAhUVo2_vNgQo1hhkee0FBMeHHhxoxrCmI3yNiw16PnoQeCbRktCwcUYqlDln6h5yq9BGTpuJxSiA10kaRYrmkRFk0LzJgl9D-TGDw46CNa94yBVf9LBcHpKaPuDgE783GX25mQl_7dsr0n8ZL1OOewW8XR5cJEQ=w193-h298-no
XqeZHfbp_aft-TpzP8BELUwvfNHPpHz7d8UxtfNX_IE-7XEqfWGORMpLOA7gCNdvGohXHDH-YXuCXxuzTi61Z52JY5Jm9mO-8Ap8MPeoWzWjtulyqiD5rybsSOJCu55D6SEB-FAIsUwnO2P1Hc2k2EggfTanWw2UOGos22-0QKQQdFjkC7j-_ykT4Zk0awQBxxJFNwLN74Nql37ZFpx5t30qlWrKbPoVKW8nGVHbjpMKtgz8fQ5w_JtgVGNxmFFLFnXiFjU3BqysSOqk17_xOXzbkYKy90T0IYw46D6lssELscgEWEFr2fQzjLrzfyNhtV6eA4TMDCjejXCrn-Yi9h6qIFSfSehqWs6vTGF77PTjYkPZJ9je_57PRAsuEnCmsGkvfr8K8Rs829NEdGlWcmz6OOdFDR2mD2O3D_s58aiK1uEGLVOo6klCoPR3LTMMoOgRn5JQUNGHejFHI1iYoZC1GIiDdvytiNXsG0o7KsN8GkPkPRSdslrQT9YvqZ7UJ-IoHw=w215-h285-no
87JhosbyE4I48gkRtpi7PCO5vns-RQGEb3zvTcRc9RTqSy7rton6bZFWd7mo7WNpCwY94If94FaRx1gTnKHxuot3yvmG7Q67fqP54E3ZWCTvOE3c_waC0zsZIjkDhKdAU4OogREuGQzh1jpclPf8IqQBZQRietM88if1ZODbuxxyyBfH-vs3hmNAA-279oaegHELINjzFN6XyHFzSlihjXDkxLUmYq7wL-yQdcKIGvI4hR2bqFtyJOXRdF05Vd2Pg_t-1Nd5yUMrPK3PZUDEhuyhNThpJ88mF-ZZhQRuqzZga6lSrdmq1h641FM8FjzuCda3Xwuc5-sOGVc5NJR_DakRRapmbqyHXX7i4Ms1AFrPSV4CAaI1axEW5qRsjXOwKvTTXC_atQeRR7pHUOQ6-6cyAq-cXgwoMP8z7Y2xhG-uuBDvqxkWsh_H3nrO14Q7sNjwT2Ngo1cGvwaFgT-IQS2-t_e33r9d-dlocFKtSoQs5hyZ7JCcueiT-2PQumQ7s5zpfA=w215-h285-no
Rv-qoqPFkEjrjJZ8hyBd9BIGVs8V8lcTGL-h8jBmeV8dKOioH8dOkmo0edryi-2zYsgtx8WEBf_y9cY3L81nLv4VtRvx1S0Xr42hPn1BIV2DPoetGyZHNoP8Fc9zjSolXVeFHPvdCOBJyayIaCJ130jpFwkgTWYt18BwWA8KfPJrbxeiFOctO2R6uJsNDe6vjbUT9sLrQhmCifa7GiMgvyGbn-y9nzgFG1c1jByNKyJq4AUUY0_WHVBT_S6Qvel3bVSP_TSTwsimDGmd5hKf41nf12OLOyiSpnkGyjkfnpKjcLPWZcQQMZkdpsZCNqAdw5H00kDuCg4tW5CAfQxyleWOqXaD7EXm3r9b02g5MnPavX7vQb1ATF8g7NNPpWOaAZMQNK-GiwRgtO1_H9TAdFd4jw8WxEI9hLS6tt1NWd3Mi8lMJUMPzRtrPItX1p5lvaCWdLNYtcgP_AA28kZO78F3f-b1JTNFFFgYAjBkkeCXd8NVt3jCdYWj_nk6HcdIpW7THA=w251-h243-no
UiITqTvHtJw0UnfPtKvc-0und0ztNf5KkP0wiSmdKfsealnUXBQGnFeb-d0Sg_iE1WaqPG_krBjUO97Ib0gqKHxSai892pKexRzrEBFSHB1qKeD8ksYEEhoR053ceaqxrWLbDHxI4RSwlSm1g-vA8kWt0JN0PmE0hC1jIfdgwgNUY3ExFX3G2DKuBXR14ESaB-AeUP9Z0RXpebLLASeyJNkrsqEolLo_QXMhBn8TnpEVNRkWAkowORUZf6meePWha9eoeSXknidVSmtxtzbkP3ZETW1KoOCYxnJHWJ0BChqZMUllohCZLqY7CbnTRrXdjU0DxFhEWjSnM8FigY-593HaiASPKJCNKWh7iqV-MhhXSnYdY_4QP0a2f-AIP7IR5adOx8UNzDbjD661NvK7vQLGVTLGxRwlt8t6qJI8fav-ULOUrgxKCn8ScfvNg8R_dhs6igiUnWUpU4nPYsRXrOl53p93rcLjw4toBM1JTlVpVHC1LO9fuM8f3YjRN6cTtwb1LA=w384-h457-no

I really LOVE that Olaf t-shirt. I hope it fits well. If not, I should have enough time to return it and get the correct size.

For our dinner at the Yachtsman, we've decided to dress a little nicer than regular park wear. We plan to do afternoon breaks so we'll be freshly showered and all perdy! I own like one dress and it's not my favorite so I had to pick something up and found this cute one at Target.com

7LgnLWUCHFzmBiFySaqH8j4wncoJxRQPNGCfHthX6sfBtqfQl-BHc_eOqvOqqAGEJLfdj9W2Kbp4QFT6rlL3gbE1ZXfe_44n2bp1363MJYBNX18brNxlg2t8LzegEG3-AMWAjPQJG-s-hQ-JbAxcedf8qx8ZUnZgnYDoIJmy8IEtwvK7oQG-4Rui16Juabz2duYgMwdbD6CLnUC5QSSGk5fSHqTA3LGoXPBGJIHbDCBmAXNFsK51fE1caerJA4tREp-xo54Rqf76Bf2dC-rSunok4JYX0__OAvhFAPe91Yy0Q4GbHt5wo4ABinBl-aGO2l4q3zQKSLijsaKeo8wmlazkbHbrZkQ_Zp5LLAuML7r2fpwikhlM8lUoS_DXZonXOPAKsX9zz1elJi7atwtz1E_lIRINzIgyzfNWVeVk7X7M8rdZVFrmS4d9M9WGHh0V_TrAMrXFVczdciV2JDFccO7ZcU6CYXWsTe0ZkC8vAycrY8V8tQB8cTHB6TFibaAfJDN_rQ=w159-h410-no

It's long enough, has sleeves and looks very light and comfortable. All things I need if I'm going to wear it in Florida! :sunny:
smileySweating.gif

I hope I'm done shopping, it's killing my bank account!

Cute picks!! But staaaaawp!! Save your money for treats along the way. ;)

Thankfully I have only touched $40 of my saved money for souvenirs. I have a few $$$ stashed away and hoping to squeeze a little more from the next two paychecks before the trip.

BIG SPENDER OVER HERE FOLKS!
giphy.gif

I actually don't think I'll spend it all, or at least hope not, unless I get real crazy and buy all the frivolous souvenirs I see!

Including this one:

11798226_10153660186808072_1424934519_n-600x448.jpg

Like, how can you NOT buy this?!?!?!

LOL!!! I guess I'd rather spend it on a re-fillable mug, but that I can see would certainly fit a lot of Kentucky moonshine in.

LOL!!! I guess I'd rather spend it on a re-fillable mug, but that I can see would certainly fit a lot of Kentucky moonshine in.

If the refillable mugs (resort) didn't come as part of the dining plan, I don't think I'd buy one. Now, if there are refillable mugs that could be refilled in ANY park? That's where my money would go. They do that at the county fairs over here. You buy the mug and refills are like $1 and you can bring it back every year. I doubt Disney would do that because then no one would buy a new one but even a refillable mug for the parks is something I'd invest in for the length of my trip!

If the refillable mugs (resort) didn't come as part of the dining plan, I don't think I'd buy one. Now, if there are refillable mugs that could be refilled in ANY park? That's where my money would go. They do that at the county fairs over here. You buy the mug and refills are like $1 and you can bring it back every year. I doubt Disney would do that because then no one would buy a new one but even a refillable mug for the parks is something I'd invest in for the length of my trip!

Agreed. And yeah, since we're not doing the DDP we'll probably splurge on one. I do think it should be able to be used in parks as well; they're stuck with us with water anyways.

I can't see the image today (saw it yesterday), but I really like the dress that you got. It looks very light and wearable for Florida. :) I've got Yachtsman booked for February and now I'm thinking I should up my wardrobe game as well. :cutie:

I got my first package in the mail today, my Olaf pocket tee.
It doesn't fit and I don't like the material. It's really clingy and not the normal t-shirt material. Bummed because it was such a cute shirt.
:sad2:

Hopefully the rest of my packages will arrive this weekend or early next week.

I'm still waiting on two orders from Aliexpress and it's been close to the 15 days max. I ordered a charger and a travel wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter