Don't lie ladies who had 80's hair!?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
05f889d20542084551c1066ae8681f52.jpg

and who ROCKED IT!? I still can't believe this was THE style in the day!

No, but I wanted it SOOOOO bad. My hair was never long enough - the closest I could get was a curly perm and backcombed bangs.

Oh yes! 80's was when glam bands came into vogue.

I was with a guy in a rock band, dont let them get ahold of your make up or aqua net,lol.

I had the hair, I wore the earrings, I sure did use the Aqua Net, but there was no way I was going to put the makeup on. Now 30 years later as a pastor, I hope none of those old pictures of me pop up somewhere. LOL... Actually, before I was a pastor, during the 80's I was involved in prison ministry and they (inmates) would refer to me as the rock & Roll preacher. I should say my wife also had the 80's big hair... our wedding pictures are all hair and not much else. LOL

Oh yes, those were the days!

What was crazy was sometimes the guys looked prettier then the girls.

Ok Sebastain Bach of Skid Row,

Brett Michaels of Poison,Jon BonJovi, i cant recall this guy but I tthink he was in the band Europe, Nikki Sixx Motley Crue, David Coverdale of Whitesnake. Oh the memories of going to concerts, thank you.

Around 83 I started listening and following Christian rock bands instead of those you mentioned. My favorite band was Stryper and had to have seen them at least a dozen times.

1d53add03818c19b089280c971026ed3.jpg

I had the hair, I wore the earrings, I sure did use the Aqua Net, but there was no way I was going to put the makeup on. Now 30 years later as a pastor, I hope none of those old pictures of me pop up somewhere. LOL... Actually, before I was a pastor, during the 80's I was involved in prison ministry and they (inmates) would refer to me as the rock & Roll preacher. I should say my wife also had the 80's big hair... our wedding pictures are all hair and not much else. LOL

You MUST post that wedding photo now lol

I would love to see that!

One of my favorite XM stations is "Hair Nation", of course guys had 80's hair!

Wouldn't lie about having 80"s hair, I loved it!! Time to come back in style!

I attempted it, but I just didn't have enough hair to quite pull it off, so I look a bit more tame in my pictures. There were four teen girls in our house. My mom says the bathrooms counters and wallpaper never recovered.

There was a chemistry teacher at my high school who would use a ruler to measure the height of the bangs in his classes each day, and declare a daily winner. For a long time, 11.5 inches was the record. Then, one day a girl in my class forced him to find a measuring tape in the shop room, because the ruler wasn't long enough. lol. 13.25 Inches.

/raises hand

Hair, earrings, makeup and clothes---everything from big shoulder pads to legwarmers and lacy gloves....

I will NOT scan the pictures to show you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter