dont know what to do....

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
i finally got enough points to cash out at milesource i wanted to really work hard and be able to get the $75 certi on an airline icket of $249 or more well its taken me 2 and 1/2 months just to be able to get a $25 certi and with theway thsees progrmas are going out and changing (ive only been doing this since the middle of march!!) i dont know if i should cash out now for red lobster or hand in there and hope for the best htat i can get something more (not to be greedy but you sure click your little fingers to nubs so you want to get the most for your clicks!!! thanks for yoyr suggestions:p ;)

and could know the future for all our rewards programs.

Right now, it looks pretty good for milesouce to continue. There has been no talk about it being in trouble at the "potty mouth" website. Cashing out at a higher point level is the best value for you clicks. It all depends on your comfort level.

I usually cash out when I hit the $50 level.

thanks for your fast response i think i will try to hold out for the better deal it feels sooo good to have finally gotten some where with my clicks!! thanks again;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter