"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

Yay for AK! The Africa area is beautiful. My aunt who has actually been to Africa said it is very authentic.

Awesome that the Safari was a walk on that morning. Rope drop does pay off most times.

Love your Yeti shirts!

Whoops, looks like I posted right in the middle of your update. I'll come back later to comment some more once you are done.

If you're referring to the August one, that's complete now, so you can binge-read to your heart's content. I just started the May land & sea one, so that's only a few updates in. And Hawaii is still going at a snail's pace. :snail:

I DID! Lol!! I totally binge-read your whole Aug TR last night, well I was able to figure out where I had left off, and onto the May one! Still gotta find the Aluani one!

Whoo hoo! On booking a trip for next year!

:cool1::cool1::cool1: That's for sure!!

Yay; one of the best days ever! I remember last year I was stalking that thing like crazy. I even got up at 6am just to make sure the room I wanted didn't sell out because you know that was a big risk right? It feels so good for it to finally be real doesn't it? Unfortunately this year June 22nd came and went for me with no new Disney trip in the works. Next year we are suppose to be trying new places that a mouse isn't involved in but we will see how that goes. I don't see it lasting.

This is awesome. That is something I dream about, being at Disney for around 2 weeks just sounds marvelous!

Haha, yea the trying new things thing is fun, but only when you get to do that AND Disney!! That's me this year, we are doing a week in the Smoky Mountains, we've rented a cabin and we plan to go to Dollywood while there, sounds fun, but not DIsney... :confused3 At least its a third of the cost though!!

Yay for having a ticker!! :banana: I don't have one of those right now. :sad2:

I know the feeling!!!

Very exciting! Must be great to go for a trip that long and not have to cram too much into one day. Park hopping is great just to give you the flexibility around meals and shows and stuff that you can change as needed.

That's cool also to be planning that far out and think about what could/should be open by then - like the AK nighttime show you mentioned. The new Jock Lindey's looks cool, as does the new Edison restaurant ... actually, by your trip I think all/most of Disney Springs should be done so even better you have a few non-park days planned

BTW - love the Drew gif

Yes, it's lovely knowing you will visit each park at least 2-3 times minimum, really helps your pacing. And now we are so familiar with our faves, things we don't need to see, etc, so it will be nice!!

OOooooOOoo! I need to look at the Edison restaurant, I don't recall seeing that. :scratchin

:scratchin Yes I believe I do.::yes:: It's My Daughter's birthday!::yes:: So sweet of you to remember!:rotfl2:
Yay for countdowns!

:rotfl:

Yay! A new trip! That is so exciting! You are right, even if it is far away, being able to log into MDE and seeing a trip, makes it all better!

I am so totally jealous you get to go in September and for 13 days, wow that is going to be awesome!

I can't wait!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!
You do know what Sept 8th is right?!?!? Do ya do ya do ya?
My kids birthday!!!
I have a feeling our dates are going to OVERLAP!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooooooo excited for you!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

party: :jumping1: :dance3:

I was hoping you would say that!! OMG!! If I can meet MO, my trip will be made, right there!!! Oh, to pixie dust those midgets would be so AWESOME!!!

Awesome Pictures! I can't believe how empty the queue is for Safari!

Thanks! You snuck in there between my two updates! I almost missed ya!! :thumbsup2

Yay for AK! The Africa area is beautiful. My aunt who has actually been to Africa said it is very authentic.

Awesome that the Safari was a walk on that morning. Rope drop does pay off most times.

Love your Yeti shirts!

Whoops, looks like I posted right in the middle of your update. I'll come back later to comment some more once you are done.

Hahah! You're good! I am gonna take a break for now!

Yes, Safari walk on was WONDERFUL!! I am glad to hear it is authentic, it may be the closest I ever got to a real safari! :rotfl:

Awww yay! So glad you like the shirts, these were my favorite that I made for the trip!! :banana:

OK, I'm back! Loved the safari pictures, especially the one of the lioness on top of the rock.

Great pics of the safari--and it looks pretty empty--woohoo!

I love the pics on the bridge. You and Maddie have your heads tilted exactly the same! She's your little shadow!

Great safari pictures! I especially love this one: So adorable.
DSC01102.jpg

I love the matching outfits. You made such cute shirts.
I love the safari.

Those pictures of y'all in Africa are great. Good job getting up and at em so early; getting walk on for the safari is great and then the animals are pretty active too. Love the matching yeti shirts!

Love the matching shirts! And great safari pics :)

Thank you!!

OK, I'm back! Loved the safari pictures, especially the one of the lioness on top of the rock.

I know, I was happy they were out!

And can I just say WOW! I just got done reading Mo's TR and I saw the Pluto room!!! What?!?!!!? Ahhh-mazing!!!!!!

Great pics of the safari--and it looks pretty empty--woohoo!

I love the pics on the bridge. You and Maddie have your heads tilted exactly the same! She's your little shadow!

Haha, it's funny we both do that, Olivia too sometimes.

Great safari pictures! I especially love this one: So adorable.

I love the matching outfits. You made such cute shirts.
I love the safari.

Thank you!! So glad people are
Liking the shirts!!

Those pictures of y'all in Africa are great. Good job getting up and at em so early; getting walk on for the safari is great and then the animals are pretty active too. Love the matching yeti shirts!

Yes! I love being there for rope drop!! I get so much done in the early AM!

Love all the photos! Y'all took some great ones!

Thanks!!

What a FUN and inspiring update!!! you are so so right! Everyone needs to stop and look around. your paying so much for a vacation that your not ENJOYING everything sight smell and touch!!!
THIS:

Is my favorite picture... She is going to cherish this picture when she gets older. just touches the heart strings!

And YES we will meet!

Maharaja Jungle Trek

Okay, so we just left off on a wonderful safari and now we were headed off to do something new, the Maharaja Jungle Trek! I was so bummed when we didn't make it to this on our first trip, but we only had one AK day then, it was happening this time for sure!!!

I love big cats, love ‘em!! So I was pumped to see some tigers this morning! We took our time walking over though; we stopped and enjoyed some drumming…

And hit another PP Photog…

And I took more photos of Asia, because it’s AMAZING… Sorry, you will get way too many photos of AK from me, but I can’t help it, it’s the most beautiful park to me!! :cloud9:

Finally, we reached our destination!

The trek is STUNNING, y’all! If you have not done this, take the time to walk through! What a treasure it was discovering every little piece of it!!

The girls were amazed at these GIANT bats…

Coming up, the Trek continues, will we find the Tigers!?!?

Last edited:
We have never done the trek, but it looks awesome! I never really took the time to pay attention when in AK and it really is such a beautiful place!

You got a lot of great photos! Your family looks so cute in your matching shirts! The blue looks so pretty with all the backgrounds in AK!

I'm so glad the girls liked the bats--they're my fave! We do that trail every time cuz I have to see them!

Hey--in the picture where Chris is pushing the stroller and there is a tiger painted on the wall to his right? There's a hidden Mickey in there that you walked past! Tip for next time--look in the clouds. There's also another painting that has one in there--a man with a turban on, but now I don't remember where the Mickey is.

We have never done the trek, but it looks awesome! I never really took the time to pay attention when in AK and it really is such a beautiful place!

You got a lot of great photos! Your family looks so cute in your matching shirts! The blue looks so pretty with all the backgrounds in AK!

Yes! You should def do it whenever you can spare the time! And I know, I think that's why these photos ended up being my fave, the blue really does pop!

I'm so glad the girls liked the bats--they're my fave! We do that trail every time cuz I have to see them!

Hey--in the picture where Chris is pushing the stroller and there is a tiger painted on the wall to his right? There's a hidden Mickey in there that you walked past! Tip for next time--look in the clouds. There's also another painting that has one in there--a man with a turban on, but now I don't remember where the Mickey is.

The bats were way cool! And I found it!! Of course I had to go back and look for the hidden Mickey... Lol

Great updates. I love those Yeti shirts! :thumbsup2 You got some great family pictures too. I also liked how you slowed down to take it all in - so hard to do on a Disney trip, but always worth it. Sorry the tigers weren't in the mood to show off that day. Hopefully next time!

Great updates. I love those Yeti shirts! :thumbsup2 You got some great family pictures too. I also liked how you slowed down to take it all in - so hard to do on a Disney trip, but always worth it. Sorry the tigers weren't in the mood to show off that day. Hopefully next time!

Thanks, it is nice to be able to stop and appreciate whats around you and take it all in, I loved that we got to slow down on this trip, and our next one is going to be even longer!! I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter