"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

Can't wait to check out the laugh floor! Is that greeting areas always there or is that a special MNSSHP space? My daughter would love to meet Lotso.

Aahhhh!!! The party!! I'm so excited! Your night looks so much better then ours and way less crowded! So jealous! You all look so cute in your costumes! Can't wait to hear/see more I think I need to go find the boo to you music now cuz I'm totally singing it (badly)!

Can't wait to check out the laugh floor! Is that greeting areas always there or is that a special MNSSHP space? My daughter would love to meet Lotso.

The laugh floor was so fun! Have a joke ready to text in!

And Lotso was a MNSSHP exclusive.

Aahhhh!!! The party!! I'm so excited! Your night looks so much better then ours and way less crowded! So jealous! You all look so cute in your costumes! Can't wait to hear/see more I think I need to go find the boo to you music now cuz I'm totally singing it (badly)!

Aww, it did fill in a lot after the party got going, but I never felt like it was overly crowded so I think we lucked out!

Lol, I'm totally singing it too!!

Love the updates! The party looks so much fun so far! Can it get better than trick or treating in the magic kingdom? Your costumes look great!
And so much fun that you had such a special time at the laugh floor!

The Laugh Floor is one of our favorites. We have gone when the crowds were really into it and we went to one that was a dud. Even the cast member was starting to get bored with the lack of response. For the most part, it is a wonderful time to get out of the heat and enjoy some laughs. So great that your joke got texted.
We missed out on Lotso and the Monsters dance party. Not sure where we were. I just remember it started raining and we were hungry, so we ate in Tomorrowland and then headed to Adventureland. We never made it back. There is so much to do at the party. We will definitely have to do that again.

I nearly spit my soda out when I read that the only reason you took the picture of the MASH sign and the 1984 sign was because it was the year you guys were born. Don't feel bad ChicagoMo, I was 11 when the MASH finale was on!

Maddie & Liv are of course adorable but I totally like your Hallie costume!! You look gorgeous princess:

So great the Lotso meet and greet!! :Pinkbounc And Sully, all the fluffy bears

The peoplemover is really quite relaxing

Took a looooooong hiatus from the Disboards (too much post-Disney depression, ha!), so I am new to your reports. I read through your first one the last couple of nights and just caught up on this one and I LOVE them. My husband and son bought that same Darth shirt on our last trip and we are also H&V breakfast converts! Awesome costumes and what a great start to the party! Can't wait to read more :)

I nearly spit my soda out when I read that the only reason you took the picture of the MASH sign and the 1984 sign was because it was the year you guys were born. Don't feel bad ChicagoMo, I was 11 when the MASH finale was on!

Lol I must have missed that comment! I was a Junior in HS.

Love the updates! The party looks so much fun so far! Can it get better than trick or treating in the magic kingdom? Your costumes look great!
And so much fun that you had such a special time at the laugh floor!

It definitely cannot get better than trick or treating in MK! So fun!!!

The Laugh Floor is one of our favorites. We have gone when the crowds were really into it and we went to one that was a dud. Even the cast member was starting to get bored with the lack of response. For the most part, it is a wonderful time to get out of the heat and enjoy some laughs. So great that your joke got texted.
We missed out on Lotso and the Monsters dance party. Not sure where we were. I just remember it started raining and we were hungry, so we ate in Tomorrowland and then headed to Adventureland. We never made it back. There is so much to do at the party. We will definitely have to do that again.

Yes, there's just so much to do and so little time to do it at the MNSSHP I could definitely see how you could miss a whole land, very easy to do.

Bummer on the bad experience at the laugh floor, but glad you've had a good one too, I can see how it would greatly depend on the crowd, kinda like the jungle cruise!!

Oh my, I shoulda kept my mouth shut on the mash! Lol... Yall hear my heart, that was not an insult, I love yall!! Though I have always been told I have an older soul, I've always been pretty mature, so many of my best friends are like 10 or so years older than me and I never even think about it!

I love the family costumes!! Perfection.
Hope it cooled off when the sun went down? :sunny:
Thank you! I worked hard and had so much fun doing them! And thanks to Lori's help they came out fantastic!

It did cool off, however my tights kept me pretty warm the whole night, but not too bad.

Maddie & Liv are of course adorable but I totally like your Hallie costume!! You look gorgeous princess:

So great the Lotso meet and greet!! :Pinkbounc And Sully, all the fluffy bears

The peoplemover is really quite relaxing

Thank you! I looooved the Hallie costume. It was so fun! The tights were a bit uncomfy, but not too bad.

I loooove the peoplemover, very relaxing!

Took a looooooong hiatus from the Disboards (too much post-Disney depression, ha!), so I am new to your reports. I read through your first one the last couple of nights and just caught up on this one and I LOVE them. My husband and son bought that same Darth shirt on our last trip and we are also H&V breakfast converts! Awesome costumes and what a great start to the party! Can't wait to read more :)

Yay!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the reports! I love to hear that!! :)

Lol, I do love that Darth shirt, so much goodness in one shirt!!

Thanks on the costumes! I was pretty proud of them!

Lol I must have missed that comment! I was a Junior in HS.

Lol.. I should have never said anything!! Love yall!

Awe, too bad you didn't get to see Fantasmic. I love the show but hate the craziness that ensues when trying to find your seat.

Love the TOT photo with you and Olivia. Looks like you are doing the "Mom seat-belt pose". :rotfl:

Oh man those sweets, I want some now!

Cute Photopass pictures on the way out.

Thanks for the tour of POP! I love that resort but haven't stayed there since 2010. I've tried a few times but have ended up switching to something different each time. I really need to get back!

Wow that arcade looks awesome. I've only visited the one at CSR and it was kind of pathetic.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time even before the party started!

Love your costumes. I don't watch Disney Jr. much so it took me a minute to figure out that you were Doc McStuffins characters.

Lotso is so cute, I need to make it back to another MNSSHP just for the character greets.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the parade!

the photographer didn't perfectly center this picture, but what can ya do?

i want this job... seriously!!! i can do better then that, i don't even take people pictures!!! Geesh!

As you can see, we were really having a hard time getting a family photo with everyone's eyes OPEN because of that sun!

It is rough. that sun BLARES at you!!!

We took a spin on VotLM after that...

Coolest ride and i just LOVE this picture!

love all the music and bright colors, the animatronics are just superb in here.

I FULLY AGREE!!! adorable ride you must sing along with it all!

including another first for us, the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor!!

A first?!?!? OH HOW I LOVE THIS!!!
'THAT GUY' has me in stitches every time!

It was the perfect length and the perfect amount of inter-activeness! Speaking of...guess who was in the show!?!?!

NO WAY!!! How FUN! so happy she was picked!

Also.. on top of that my joke was in the show!!! I wish I had been quick enough with my camera to get a photo.. but basically the monsters tell some of the jokes you've submitted and mine was chosen! They told my joke and mentioned it was from "Terri from Texas!"

I would be DYING!!!! your a funny gurl!!! i might have to make a tee shirt saying i know Terri from Texas with your impasta joke.. i can come up with something snarky for this..... 2016!

favorite things ever, the TTA Peoplemover!

ME TOO!!!! Ya know Tom still hasn't ridden this?

hardly ever has a line, it's long and it affords you awesome views like this..

YES!!!!

So sweet, that Lotso!

Did he smell like strawberry?

I'm sure, and here I am pointing it out, but it just cracks me up!!

I also fell out of my chair over that one!

but it was definitely well received with the hubs, and did not last long!

I have been wanting one of these!!! Every time we get to that land the line is HORRENDOUS!

Coming up next, Boo to You!

Another Favorite! I like the Halloween party way better then the Christmas one... shhh don't tell anyone.. :rolleyes1

You guys look so cute in your costumes! I am so jealous you all made it to the party, someday I will get to do that, someday!

Lols like you got in plenty of family favorites before the party. I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of the party, and living through your great experience!

I am having so much fun reading your trip report! My kids will be 4 and 16 months when we go and I am learning a lot of tips from you. I LOVE all of your outfits! Can you adopt me and dress me in these adorable things? ;)

Awe, too bad you didn't get to see Fantasmic. I love the show but hate the craziness that ensues when trying to find your seat.

Love the TOT photo with you and Olivia. Looks like you are doing the "Mom seat-belt pose".
Oh man those sweets, I want some now!

Cute Photopass pictures on the way out.

Thanks for the tour of POP! I love that resort but haven't stayed there since 2010. I've tried a few times but have ended up switching to something different each time. I really need to get back!

Wow that arcade looks awesome. I've only visited the one at CSR and it was kind of pathetic.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time even before the party started!

Love your costumes. I don't watch Disney Jr. much so it took me a minute to figure out that you were Doc McStuffins characters.

Lotso is so cute, I need to make it back to another MNSSHP just for the character greets.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the parade!

Bahaha, the mom seat belt pose! :rotfl:So true! Could also be referred to as the "Mom, hold me!" pose...

Yes, definitely time to re-visit POP! I hear they're redoing the rooms :thumbsup2

Haha, yes, the people who aren't well versed in DisJunior don't get the costumes as quick! :rotfl2:

Terri,
Do not worry a single second about the comment. I don't believe anyone felt insulted. It was just funny. We love you too!
:hug:

i want this job... seriously!!! i can do better then that, i don't even take people pictures!!! Geesh!

You totally could!!

It is rough. that sun BLARES at you!!!

Ugh, yes. :faint:

Coolest ride and i just LOVE this picture!

I AGREE! :banana:

A first?!?!? OH HOW I LOVE THIS!!!
'THAT GUY' has me in stitches every time!

Yes, it was our first time!! It won't be our last, it was very funny!

NO WAY!!! How FUN! so happy she was picked!

I know!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I would be DYING!!!! your a funny gurl!!! i might have to make a tee shirt saying i know Terri from Texas with your impasta joke.. i can come up with something snarky for this..... 2016!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ME TOO!!!! Ya know Tom still hasn't ridden this?

WHAT!?!? How is that possible!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did he smell like strawberry?

I am sad to report, I don't know.. I forgot to smell him in the midst of all the excitement! I even remember saying we needed to smell him while we were in line... he definitely didn't overly smell of strawberry if he did... :confused:

I have been wanting one of these!!! Every time we get to that land the line is HORRENDOUS!

I had the regular strawberry one in the morning and it was yummers!

Another Favorite! I like the Halloween party way better then the Christmas one... shhh don't tell anyone.. :rolleyes1

Haha, thats no secret, the Halloween party cannot be topped!!!::yes::

I love the family costume!!

Thos ToT pics are mantle worthy for sure!

Thank you!!!! :love:

:rainbow:

You guys look so cute in your costumes! I am so jealous you all made it to the party, someday I will get to do that, someday!

Lols like you got in plenty of family favorites before the party. I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of the party, and living through your great experience!

Thanks! It was so fun, I would seriously consider doing two MNSSHP's next trip if the timing works and we can afford it, we had so much fun, but there was sooooooo much we didn't do!

I am having so much fun reading your trip report! My kids will be 4 and 16 months when we go and I am learning a lot of tips from you. I LOVE all of your outfits! Can you adopt me and dress me in these adorable things? ;)

Thank you!! I am so glad you are enjoying it!! :cloud9: Oh wow, thats the same ages mine were on my first trip!! You can check out my first TR if you want an idea of how that trip went with those ages! And... :welcome:

Boo to YOU!

When I last left off we were pretty excited...

giphy.gif

Mainly because this was headed towards us..

DSC01528.jpg

I apologize in advance, I didn't get great photos, mainly because it was dark, and I don't know how to use my own camera to the best of its abilities, and the parade doesn't stop!! But here ya go, a quick recap of SOME of the parade!

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

So yeah, totally sorry for the picture quality, but I did the best I could while sitting uncomfortably on the ground!! Forgive me!

The parade was AWESOME!! Loved every bit of it. And I actually really enjoyed watching it in Liberty Square. The great thing is you see it first, and all those hundreds and hundreds of other people are still sitting on Main Street while you get to run off and have first dibs of a character or ride! And that's exactly what we did!!

We were in a spooky mood so we headed over too....

:rolleyes1

You guessed it, Haunted Mansion!!

Now, the line here was longer than normal, because they have special things going on, but it still wasn't bad, maybe 15 minutes... and something AWESOME happened while in line... A DISMEET! :cool1:

I knew my Dis friends, Raina and her mom Patricia (sweetpeaandevie and Spiritism on the Dis), would be in the parks this day also, and we'd actually had plans to meet, but that all went out the window with the craziness of the night, but luckily, fate had plans for us to meet anyway! Because low and behold as I am in line I here "Terri?!" and turn around to see Raina!! It was so awesome!! We chatted it up for our time in line, then I had to focus on Olivia who was scared... :confused3

What the heck, kid. You've rode this a million times and suddenly your scared? I think it was because it was dark and halloween-ish and all. So I tended to Livi while holding a convo with Raina. When it was time to board our Doom Buggies we made plans to meet outside the ride because we had Dis presents to exchange!!!

We all enjoyed our ride, even Olivia, and when we were done I had Chris get in line with the girls for the magic shot, thinking I could run over by the strollers with Raina and get back.

So Raina and I exchanged gifts, and WOW! Patricia and Raina are TALENTED! They handmade the girls Mickey purses! And they hand made me a necklace!! :love: You can see the girls purses in the upcoming photos, but I didn't snap a photo of the necklace, Ill have to get it and snap a picture for you all another day. We did get the Dis Meet photo, but Raina's hubby took it and I don't think I got it from them, so you will just have to take my word that the meet happened!!

After we said our goodbyes, oh and I never did meet Patricia, she was in another area of the park, and we never ran into her, I went back to find Chris and the girls just leaving the magic shot area. I missed it, but that's okay, I would much rather had the time with a Dis Friend! :hug:

Their pictures turned out so cute though! You can tell Maddie was getting tired ..

MNSSHP_MAGHAUNT_7062634194.jpeg

MNSSHP_MAGHAUNT_7066940934.jpeg

:rotfl: That one cracks me up!

We immediately went and got in line for the other magic shot I wanted..

MNSSHP_MAGICHHGHOST_7062637684.jpeg

MNSSHP_MAGICHHGHOST_7062637685.jpeg

I think these are fun, but I am a little annoyed at myself.. I KNEW, I KNEWWWWWW which way the ghosts pointed their thumbs, I had just looked at a photo and I told Chris and Liv which way to do it, and then the CM tells us to point them the other way... :headache: I should have just kept smiling, but we went ahead with what he said and low and behold... :sad2: Oh well, at least Olivia didn't listen.. :rotfl2:

Also, notice the totally rad Mickey purses Raina and her mom made, filled to the brim with goodies!! :cloud9:

After our HM time we hit up the candy station on the Liberty boat, then we headed off to our next adventure!

Coming up, more dancing!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter