Don't everyone hate me but...

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
K & Company is having their First Annual Warehouse Sale near the Kansas City International Airport 3/24 and 3/25. Like I need another excuse to go shopping!! :cool1:

Anyhow, for anyone in the near vicinity here's their web address with a link to directions and times: http://www.kandcompany.com

I'm hitting them tomorrow with a scrap crop at my house Saturday and part of Sunday, with dinner at Sweet Tomatoes on Sunday afternoon and a trip to the Plaza to go to the Three Dog Bakery. :hippie:

Let us know if you get anything good!!

I love K and Co. stuff. My sil lives in Kansas City, but she wouldn't go looking for me. She doesn't get scrapbooking. lol.

I hope you get something great.

OMGosh!!! how fun!...I know MM is having their warehouse sale next week,but I really love K & Co...they have the cutest stuff! Have fun!

Disneysnowflake...what a bummer!!...I think I'd bribe her with something! lol

Holycow

FUN!!!! Paper Adventures is having their outlet sale on April 7 & 8...we have a whole caravan going up there!!!

I hope you guys get good stuff at MM & K & Co!!!!

With some restraint, I only spent $15.00 - paper was 5/$1.00 (including sparkly stuff, velum, etc.) I bought 40 sheets and some stickers, which were $1.00 each. The did have a ton of albums but I bought 2 at the last Joanne's sale for $2.99 each, so I didn't need one of these. It was very busy and they kept putting things out while I was shopping.

Gotta love a sale! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter