Donald's Breakfastauros

typhoon canada

Earning My Ears
:confused: Can not decide which Character B or Dinner will be fun.
I saw the AK lodge has Donald Duck and who who
Is it fun and good. Any one been lately??????? Please help

Plan to do a dinner too. Is the Poly dinner good or just average.
There seems to be alot of different opinions about this one.

Last question what about Vero Beach do you know if there is a character meal there.

Help Help

Have to reserve soon :Pinkbounc

we have done donald's several times and really enjoy it. the food is served buffet style and you can have a made to order omelette. along w/donald, there is mickey, goofy and chipndale. which dinner at the poly are you referring? i do not know of a character dinner there. the grand floridian has cinderella's dinner at the 1900 park faire. we have dined here when it was the villians and will do so in september. the menu is very similar. hope this helps.:tongue:

Just to let you know that the breakfastsarus is at the AK theme park and not at the lodge. It is an excelent meal that our family has enjoyed. The fab four are there and they were delighful.Others have reported feeling rushed here but we were never rushed and had a wonderful time.

Jordans' mom

ohana's at the Poly has a great Character Breakfast. Last time we went the character interaction was outstanding. We are also planning the Breakfastosaurus at AK this Nov. We went in Feb 03 and had a great time. We had a 9:30 PS on an EE day... it was wonderful.. not rushed, fresh food, great service. Another you may want to try is Cyrstal Palace at MK. This is a great character meal no matter what time of day (of course Tigger is my fav character.. and Pooh .. and Piglet .. and.. well you get the picture).
No matter what Character breakfast you go to, it should be fun- really, it's all in how you approach it- if you want it to be fun,, it will be.
For dinner I hear Ohana's is also great-haven't been myself. It's not a character dinner. You could try the dinner Show at the Poly if it's in your budget- Spirit of Aloha is the name I think. I have only been to the old show at the Poly so I can't make any recommendations about it.
Have a great time, no matter what you choose. You have come to the right place for advice.

We have eaten breakfast at Donald's Restonasaurus several times and will be rating there again during our trip in October. Character interaction has always been excellent and the food, served buffet style has always been hot and plentiful.

pretty good food and the characters were great. The servers were the best we've had (most fun) and we've done about every character meal twice. Be sure to ask for ketchup if you go!!! Have fun. pam

Sorry, but Donalds was our least favorite. They did rush us. The characters rushed from table to table and I was worried that some of my children would be on the buffet line when they came over to the table and they would miss them. I noticed the characters did not linger much about and left quickly after visiting each table. They wanted to set up for the next breakfast seating. I didn't like eating from plastic plates and having my cup of coffee from a plastic cups. I have to say that the food was pretty good. I would recommend this breakfast if you make an early PS for before the park opens like we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter