Don Ducky Williams?

Little Doe

Mouseketeer
Anyone heard when Don Ducky Williams will be on board on of the Disney ships in the future?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the Panama Canal cruise. But sadly his website is never really updated, which is a shame as many people enjoy their time with him. Typically special cruises are where you would find him. These are long voyage cruises, or special event cruises, like the DVC members cruise.

Thanks, we were on the EBTA this year and he was on it -- just wondering how to get to see his talk again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the Panama Canal cruise. But sadly his website is never really updated, which is a shame as many people enjoy their time with him. Typically special cruises are where you would find him. These are long voyage cruises, or special event cruises, like the DVC members cruise.

I'm on the WBPC in May. I hope he's onboard.

Sorry I can't help you with his schedule, but for those who may luck out and be on a cruise that he is sailing, he is a delightfully wonderful and kind man, and his presentation is well worth attending.

After his presentation, he raffles off his sketches. My daughter was lucky enough to win one (Jiminy Cricket - which is her name for me), and when we ran into Ducky a couple of days later, he was nice enough to personalize it for her. Although it was done on cheap sketch paper, we had it professionally framed under museum glass to try to preserve it. I'm attaching a picture that I took when we picked it up from the framers (please forgive the plastic and cardboard corners) so you can see what I'm talking about.

Ducky1.jpg

He was on our Christmas cruise on the Magic ten years ago, then our Panama Canal cruise in January 2011 and the inaugural Hawaiian cruise in April 2012. Each time we received a litho of a painting he did especially for that cruise and he patiently autographed hundreds and hundreds of the lithos for the passengers. We really enjoyed his lectures and hoped to win one of his sketches, but weren't that lucky.

If Don ducky Williams is on your cruise go see him. I have been on three cruises with him. He's great. I thought he might be on the inaugural one way Hawaii cruise but I was wrong. You can find him sometimes on long repo cruises and inaugural cruises.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Sorry I can't help you with his schedule, but for those who may luck out and be on a cruise that he is sailing, he is a delightfully wonderful and kind man, and his presentation is well worth attending.

After his presentation, he raffles off his sketches. My daughter was lucky enough to win one (Jiminy Cricket - which is her name for me), and when we ran into Ducky a couple of days later, he was nice enough to personalize it for her. Although it was done on cheap sketch paper, we had it professionally framed under museum glass to try to preserve it. I'm attaching a picture that I took when we picked it up from the framers (please forgive the plastic and cardboard corners) so you can see what I'm talking about.

View attachment 129238

Here that is we got too!,

He does put on a great presentation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter