Dolphin Photo CD doesn't work

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by STLDisney_Freak, Jun 3, 2013.

1. STLDisney_Freak

STLDisney_Freak I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH

Recently got off the Fantasy last Saturday. We visited Dolphin Discovery in Costa Maya and purchased the CD. I got home yesterday and put the CD in my computer I can't get the photos to download. They will only show in the slideshow. Did anyone else have a problem with their CD not working? I'm wanting to contact the company, but I doubt at this point they will do anything about it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ktb2002

ktb2002 DIS Veteran

Let me find out what my stepson did, they text me at first saying it wasn't working then later said they got it. I'll see if their problem was the same as yours.

4. STLDisney_Freak

Thanks for your PM. I guess I'll contact the company and see what they say. I'm a little irritated I spent so much on it and it doesn't work correctly.

5. ktb2002

ktb2002 DIS Veteran

Yea I paid for theirs and I wasn't happy when I heard it wasn't working at first! I hope it reads at the photo place to make prints.

6. mom2jcg

mom2jcg Mouseketeer

I thought it wouldn't work at first, but I was able to download them and even put them on my iPhone. When you put the disc in and the popup appears, choose open folder to view files. Then double click photos and you should see all of your photos listed. You can then drag your photos into a file on your computer. Hope this helps!

7. STLDisney_Freak

I got it to open doing that and right clicking on it. THanks for the help! :thumbsup2

8. mom2jcg

mom2jcg Mouseketeer

No problem!!