Dolphin Hotel and Refillable Mugs

Princess Erin

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Dolphin has any place that uses refillable mugs? I have always stayed at Disney so this is new to me. Thanks to all

The Dolphin/Swan do have refillable mugs. They cost about $13. I bought mine at Picabu. I used mine at Picabu many times. And...they told me to be sure to pack it every time I'm headed to the S/D....it's good every time. That was kind of refreshing!!

Yep, Picabu's has refillable mugs. DH is very happy that they have Starbuck's coffee there instead of the icky stuff at the WDW resorts. ;)

Awesome to know! I will be there first week in November. My first time at the Dolphin, and good to know they have those refillabel mugs. Totally worth it! Thanks for the info

Picabu is open 24/7 - so you can refill you mugs at any time or day you wish.

The refill station has soda (I do not remember the flavors), coffee, hot tea tea, hot chocolate, cold water (tap, not bottled), fruit punch and iced tea - unless it has changed since Easter 2007.

Enjoy !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter