Dolphin Hotel and Refillable Mugs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Princess Erin, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Princess Erin

Princess Erin DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if the Dolphin has any place that uses refillable mugs? I have always stayed at Disney so this is new to me. Thanks to all

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

The Dolphin/Swan do have refillable mugs. They cost about $13. I bought mine at Picabu. I used mine at Picabu many times. And...they told me to be sure to pack it every time I'm headed to the S/D....it's good every time. That was kind of refreshing!!

4. NMAmy

NMAmy Can speak food in German

Yep, Picabu's has refillable mugs. DH is very happy that they have Starbuck's coffee there instead of the icky stuff at the WDW resorts. ;)

5. stlouisdisneyguy

stlouisdisneyguy Mouseketeer

Awesome to know! I will be there first week in November. My first time at the Dolphin, and good to know they have those refillabel mugs. Totally worth it! Thanks for the info

6. Princess Erin

Princess Erin DIS Veteran

thanks to all

7. pooh2001

pooh2001 been there, done that, TRYING to go back

Picabu is open 24/7 - so you can refill you mugs at any time or day you wish.

The refill station has soda (I do not remember the flavors), coffee, hot tea tea, hot chocolate, cold water (tap, not bottled), fruit punch and iced tea - unless it has changed since Easter 2007.

Enjoy !