Dolphin Excursion or Discovery Cove????

hohoz

Mouseketeer
We are going on a 4 day DCL December 2010. We plan on being there 2 days before we sail. I'm just trying to see if DC would be better than a Nassau excursion with the dolphins. It would be myself, DH, and DD10. We have never been on a cruise or to DC.

I have decided that we will wait and do DC in a few years for the cost. You get an entire day there instead of a short time on one of the excursions.

We are doing DC... you get dolphins, snorkeling, stingrays.. and all day food/drink equipment... so to me it is like 3(or more) excursions into one. We are doing it before our cruise... then in Naussau will go to Atlantis and at CC will just have a care free day. :) The more I research on DC, the more excited I get. There are some great videos on youtube.

I've never done the dolphin excursions via DCL, but I've done DC and LOVED it! As the above poster said, it was like having several "excursions" in one. And it was great having the whole day to lay out on their "beach", swim, snorkel, eat/drink whatever you wanted, and of course have the dolphin swim. It has been 8 years since I've done it so now that you all have me thinking, I just might have to do it again on my next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter