Dolphin encounter pictures in Cozumel

dbenlee

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the prices of the pictures and picture packages for the dolphin encounter in Cozumel? Thanks in advance for any information!

I did this with my son in July 2005 before Wilma hit. I can only give you the website to check out. We did this on our own, not through the ship. Much cheaper and were able to go early to enjoy the park. It was awesome!

dolphindiscovery.com

I have read posts where people also 'negotiated' the price of their pictures. We just picked the ones we wanted in the sizes we wanted and they told of the cost of our 'package'....wish I'd have know we could have haggled!

....give it a try....can't hurt.

We did this encounter a few years ago on our own, not thru the cruiseline as it was definitely cheaper on our own.. we bought many pictures and 2 of the dvds.. Definitely haggle the prices with them as we did that and although I dont remember how much we spent we got a great deal since we bought so many pictures and 2 of the dvds..

the quality of the pictures is wonderful!!

I was looking at this for our cruise next September. We have a DD10 and DS3 at the time of the cruise, myself and my husband. Both my kids LOVE dolphins as do I. Do you think my DS3 is too little for this? How do you get to the place if you book yourself?

Not sure of the prices. It rained and the pros wouldn't come out to the area. We used our water cameras to get pictures.

I was looking at this for our cruise next September. We have a DD10 and DS3 at the time of the cruise, myself and my husband. Both my kids LOVE dolphins as do I. Do you think my DS3 is too little for this? How do you get to the place if you book yourself?

3 may be too young.. I know DD was 7 when she did it.. we did the encounter where we got to ride the dolphin.. there may be other encounters that maybe a 3 yr old can do.. You might check into it and see.. I cant remember the name of the company but if you go to cruisecritic and search for cozumel you will find much info and the direct website where you can contact them and ask....

We took a taxi to the park since we booked ourselves.. it was much cheaper than what the cruiseline charged for the same thing

3 may be too young.. I know DD was 7 when she did it.. we did the encounter where we got to ride the dolphin.. there may be other encounters that maybe a 3 yr old can do.. You might check into it and see.. I cant remember the name of the company but if you go to cruisecritic and search for cozumel you will find much info and the direct website where you can contact them and ask....

We took a taxi to the park since we booked ourselves.. it was much cheaper than what the cruiseline charged for the same thing

The Dolphin Encounter booked with DCL is for ages 3 and up. You just interact with the dolphin, no swimming in this excursion.

Here is the website: http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/cozumel/dolphin-encounter.asp

We are doing this excursion with our DD7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter