Dolphin Discovery (Cozumel)

ncmvp

Mouseketeer
I am looking into booking the Dolphin Swim Package, for Aug 2006. The dolphin encounter sounds nice, but we would like to swim with the dolphins. I don't think my daughter is going to want to do all the activities. Can she still do this with us and only do some of the activities?

If this is the same as what our group did in Cozumel, then she probably could but you'll still pay the full swim price. I've done two dolphin encounters (Nassau & Cozumel) and one swim (Discovery Cove) and the Cozumel encounter was the best experience as you got a lot of time with the dolphin as a group. The swims go by so fast. I think they include snorkeling in the Cozumel swim but the groups didn't seem to be out much longer than the encounter groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter