Dollar Car Rental

DemoBri1

Surfin' at the Beach Club Villas
I apologize if this has been asked previously, but with the search function disabled you can't find anything on here anymore without asking.

Has anyone rented from the Dollar in the Orlando terminal? If so, can you let me know your experiences? I am doing some car rental searches and Dollar continually is coming up the cheapest of the in terminal rental agencies for my car types.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

We rented from Dollar last Thanksgiving. NO problems whatso ever, we used the 50% off coupon for a Jeep and had no problems at all. I would definately rent from them again.

Not sure what car class you're going to get, but we've renting intermediate and lower cars from Dollar without any problems whatsoever. We are rethinking a Dollar ressie for a minivan only because of a post I read here re: issues with Dollar not having the minvans available/ or getting the smaller Caravan vs. the Grand Caravan.

We've rented from Dollar for our last 2 trips and were really happy with the service. Joined Fast Lane on line and we were in and out in a matter of minutes. DH works for Daimler Chrysler and that's what the majority of their cars are. This past February, I kept checking their rates online right up until the time we left, and our rate dropped by almost $100.00! ~:D~

I used them last year, I signed up for their fast lane, which was a great idea I got from these boards. I used the jeep coupon for the 50% and I got an SUV for the cost of an economy car.
I did not have to wait in line at the counter, because of the fast lane, the walk to get the car was not far at all. They were very helpful and gave great directions, returning the car was a breeze.
I was not pressured into getting extra insurance, I am an insurance adjuster so I knew I did not need it and had all my paper work to show that there was coverage through my own policy, but I did not need it because they did not even try to do a pressure sell.
I would rent from them again and would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat

Everyone,

Thank you for the replies. Can someone tell me what this 50% Jeep coupon is?

Brian

Originally posted by DemoBri1
Everyone,

Thank you for the replies. Can someone tell me what this 50% Jeep coupon is?

Brian

It was a promo that is now gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter