Dole Whips - from the parks to my home

Our Circle K, corner store, sells pineapple sherbet for $2.39. I put a couple of scoops in a cold glass and add pineapple juice. It's delicious. :)

I ordered the actual mix from United Enterprise! :goodvibes I make it in my 1 1/2 quart ice cream maker and it tastes just like the real thing, only not as pretty since I don't have a $5000 soft-serve machine but oh well. You can get the same creamy texture if you mix it in a blender rather than by hand as it shows on the package insert. Also, the mixture should be ice-cold when you pour it into the machine.
For about $20 plus shipping, I got enough mix for 72 Dole Whips! :lovestruc

I ordered the actual mix from United Enterprise! :goodvibes I make it in my 1 1/2 quart ice cream maker and it tastes just like the real thing, only not as pretty since I don't have a $5000 soft-serve machine but oh well. You can get the same creamy texture if you mix it in a blender rather than by hand as it shows on the package insert. Also, the mixture should be ice-cold when you pour it into the machine.
For about $20 plus shipping, I got enough mix for 72 Dole Whips! :lovestruc

$100 Cuisinart soft serve ice cream maker :rolleyes1

I have one of those, I have never got it to set the ice cream hard enough to actully dispense it with the machine, have to put it in the freezer for a bit when it is "done"

The Dole whip from united enterprisesis the real stuff. I made it in an 4 qt aroma old fashioned ice cream maker from walmart i had to put it in the freezer though but it tastes like the real thing from the dole pineapple plantation in Hawaii. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter