Doing the single digit dance, flips etc.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Peylog, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

Woo Hoo, :p
    Finally I'm doing the single digit dance! 9days to go. WL here I come. Peylog ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

2. k&a&c'smom

k&a&c'smom DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!:Pinkbounc :jumping1: :Pinkbounc

3. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

It's the best feeling, I wish I could keep this feeling all year long. But in a way, I know how fast the trip will go, So I want to make sure I take in everything while I'm there! Peylog ::MinnieMo

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. EpcotKilterFan

EpcotKilterFan <font color=red>The first to extend her Fish<br><b

Can I join in?!?!?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping4:

Debbie

6. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

Sure, I know you must really be excited! Where are you staying? And for how long? Have a great trip. Peylog :Pinkbounc

7. EpcotKilterFan

EpcotKilterFan <font color=red>The first to extend her Fish<br><b

Staying at AKL this time. Will be there April 27 - May 4. Celebrating my birthday on April 30.

Have sooo much going on at work, this is the only time of day I have time to get excited!

Debbie

8. minster22

minster22 DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

I am right there with you.....jumping for joy!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ::MinnieMo

9. Disney Bumfords

Disney Bumfords Mouseketeer

Mee Too!!! Mee Too!!!

Yippee yahoooooooooooooo!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

10. tinkgrl

tinkgrl Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein

Hi,

Have a great time!!!

Allison

11. 2xcited4wrds

2xcited4wrds Mouseketeer

We are just so close that I just have to join in!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:
    Here's hoping everyone going soon has a great time!:wave2:

12. disneygirl21

disneygirl21 Mouseketeer

I have about a week left until my single digit dance. Only 16 days left for me!
    Wooohoooo!!!!!!

:cool1:

13. mickeymost

mickeymost <font color=teal>Isn't it great to be a mom. <font

I'm dancin' too!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
    :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping1:

14. Pooh's Pal

Pooh's Pal Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po

Of all of you!!!
    Especially you minster22....18 nights at WDW... :)
    Oh my, will December ever get here??? :p

Have a "Magical" Trip everyone!.....say Hi to Pooh & Mickey for me!

15. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

But look what you have to look forward to,
    December at WDW! :hyper:

Lights and Christmas fever all around, + Disney magic, I just bet plenty of people are jealous of you too! Have a great trip, the time will pass before you know it. Peylog

16. dpic

dpic DIS Veteran

Have a great time!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2: :wave2:

I'm jealous--it's nearly three months before I do the double-digit :mad:

17. macbro

macbro Earning My Ears

We are hopping, dancing, you name it here. This is our first trip ever to Florida, WDW, etc. I am so excited. We will be staying at POFQ from Apr. 29-May2....then staying with friends while we explore more of Orlando.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

18. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

I feel like it was just yesterday, when I started planning, It was more like 10 months ago. Halloween, How fun! I see in your picture you were at Sci-Fi (DUH on me) How was it, as far as food and atmosphere? Was it worth it? Good luck on your trip, I hope your time flies by.:smooth:

Peylog

19. dpic

dpic DIS Veteran

Sci-Fi is one of those places people either love or hate. I love it because I'm a big fan of old sci-fi movies. They have it set up like a drive-in at twilight with palm trees and mountains silhouetted against the sky. On the big screen is a continuous loop of 40-50's sci-fi trailers--real cheesy ones where you can almost see the "monster's" tennis shoes under the outfit. While the atmosphere is top-notch, the food is okay--rather expensive--so we can share, or just have dessert while the kids have kid's meals.

It is a unique experience we never miss. There are no longer drive-ins anywhere near us (largely due to Daylight Savings Time), so our kids have never been to a real one. They love it when Mom and Dad pretend to make "use" of the back seat while they eat. Obviously, we think it's worth it--it's a memory place for us.

I've had our ressies since July '03 (right when 2004 AAA discounts were released), so I've been in waiting mode a long time. But that's part of the fun--seriously. I'm a planner. For the money spent, I get a lot of time and enjoyment from making our plans--and hitting the Disney boards!

Have a great trip!

20. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

Thanks so much, for the quick response to my questions on Sci Fi, I've been interested for a while in going there, I think my whole family would get a kick out of it. Also I'm a major planner to, my husband jokes about me on this site so much and how much time I spend doing this, (I love it) What I tell him is remember how smooth our trip went last year to WDW (May 2003), I said that's because my planning-- we had an absolutely non rushed, smooth trip, I don't over plan, I just plan it enough to where we have what we need to have booked according to WDW ( PS etc) and what parks on what day, The rest is up to us. Now that I think about it, He should actually thank me. Oh yeah he pays for the trip, so were even! HAHA Peylog :hyper:

Everyone have a fantastic time at WDW! Enjoy the planning too!

21. Stitch Inside

Stitch Inside DIS Veteran

We're almost there!
    "Mind if we dance with your dates?"
    :cool1: :jumping1:
    :jumping1: :cool1: