Doing a second program

c0pperboom

Mouseketeer
Hey guys! I have a question for anyone who has done a second program, and was a campus rep.

Do they keep your information (perner #, etc) the same? Will I get a new hub login or is it going to just update in the one I have now?

Thanks!

If this will be my second program but I wasn't a Campus Rep, will I get a new login?

This will also be my second program! :D It's nice to meet others that are doing another program as well.

Awesome!!! Omg you were a Vacation Planner? That's what I'm doing this time! How did you like it?

Yepp! That's great, congratulations! You get to be one of the first faces the guests see as they enter the parks!

I honestly felt overwhelmed in the beginning because of all of the knowledge you had to know about the different ticket packages and how to try to convince the guests about a better ticket option for them... Sometimes they didn't want to listen and became irritated so it was slightly stressful. But within a few weeks of doing the job I got more used to it and became more comfortable. By the end I didn't mind the job.

I was a vacation planner at Hollywood Studios and my co-workers and I seriously became like a little family. All of the older ladies there told me the first day I got there that they would all become my mothers during my CP, which was absolutely true! They were so sweet.

Where are you hoping to work?

Yepp! That's great, congratulations! You get to be one of the first faces the guests see as they enter the parks!

I honestly felt overwhelmed in the beginning because of all of the knowledge you had to know about the different ticket packages and how to try to convince the guests about a better ticket option for them... Sometimes they didn't want to listen and became irritated so it was slightly stressful. But within a few weeks of doing the job I got more used to it and became more comfortable. By the end I didn't mind the job.

I was a vacation planner at Hollywood Studios and my co-workers and I seriously became like a little family. All of the older ladies there told me the first day I got there that they would all become my mothers during my CP, which was absolutely true! They were so sweet.

Where are you hoping to work?

Understood. I work in ticket sales in my job now, dealing with packages and such, so I'm hoping that will be super similar.

I'm hoping to be at the TTC or EPCOT, but I wouldn't mind Studios since that's where I did my first program! Aw that's awesome, I hope there is a family aspect to it because I really didn't feel that at my location the first time.

I've also heard training for VP is super long, and a rumor that you do park orientation at all four parks? Is that true? Or is it only the one you work in?
Thanks so much! :)

Hi all! So I.did my first program in DTD Merchandise Spring Advantage 2010. I am thinking about going back and doing another program and Vacation Planning sounds interesting to me. Does it only include ticket sales or do you help with dining reservations, etc? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter