Doing a Hotel Christmas tour....

Boardwalk, Beach Club, GF, Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness
We were just there and missed the FW but saw all the rest. YC has a cute village display with train too.

Depending where you are staying, you can walk the loop from BW to BC to Epcot or YC. You can get a boat from DHS to there or walk from Epcot. You could boat to Wildnerness and monorail to GF from MK.

We went to see all the deluxe hotels on our trip, and they all had different things to see. Look at each hotel's Christmas tree and there will be a sign telling you what time the holiday events are - try to catch some of those!
The Grand Floridian decorations were beautiful, but we happened to be there while there was an orchestra playing christmas music and it was fantastic. On the way out of the hotel during the day, we also got hot apple cider and chestnuts roasted on an open fire.

The Boardwalk Gingerbread was neat (though not my favorite), but then we went outside and sat on the lounge chairs with a view of the Beach/Yacht Club and listened to a bell choir play - it was a perfect night!

The Beach Club Gingerbread was my favorite - that carousel is amazing! And you just can't imagine the smell - it's perfect. There's a video that shows how they assembled it, as well.

The Yacht Club's decorations were more subtle, but the Alpine train was very cute - there were all kinds of subtle details if you paid attention to the signs and characters in the scenery.

I think my favorite part was comparing the trees at all the different hotels, which were themed to the hotel. The polynesian's had beautiful tropical flowers. The Yacht Club's had boats and lighthouses. The Wilderness Lodge had flannel and moose ornaments. The Beach Club had fish and mermaids. The Grand Floridian had bird cages. The Animal Kingdom Lodge had amazing animals, etc.

All the hotels are worth a look - just take your time and notice the details. Also, check out the gift shops. There's a fantastic monorail christmas tree at the Contemporary (made from the monorail toys for sale); the Wilderness Lodge gift shop had a christmas tree made out of flannel pajamas; etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts