Dog!

pocomom

Brr.....
I have two naughty dogs who I love very much. They are suckers for cat food, and we recently had to get canned cat food for my kitty who was injured. Well, just moments ago the dogs got one of the sealed cans.

The girl managed to open it enough to get her tounge stuck in between the top and the can. Then she got her tooth stuck in the can and the can was wedged in the back of her her mouth. She started making this horrendous honking noise and my dd and I ran through the house to find her.
When I got to her, our boy dog decided he would help and climbed all over us. Meanwhile my dd thought the dog was dying and she literally screamed. My little kids came downstairs and started crying. Chaos!!!
Managed to get my girl free and all is well, no major cuts.
We're all exhausted. And I just caught the dog looking for another can.... Dogs!

Ay yi yi! Pets do make life interesting. Thanks for making me laugh, though I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time.

Wow, that does sound chaotic! Glad your pup is okay! Hope you're able to find a good storage spot that your dog can't get to. I keep my canned cat food in a hallway cabinet that my dog can't reach. Other food is stored in the hall closet. She is food motivated but so far has never tried to get to them!

Wow, that does sound chaotic! Glad your pup is okay! Hope you're able to find a good storage spot that your dog can't get to. I keep my canned cat food in a hallway cabinet that my dog can't reach. Other food is stored in the hall closet. She is food motivated but so far has never tried to get to them!

Yes, we will need to get creative now... it was in the closed bathroom cabinet behind the closed bathroom door behind the closed bedroom door of my dd, because that is where we've been taking care of our cat. (The bedroom , not the cabinet, lol)

Yes, we will need to get creative now... it was in the closed bathroom cabinet behind the closed bathroom door behind the closed bedroom door of my dd, because that is where we've been taking care of our cat. (The bedroom , not the cabinet, lol)

Wow! That is one determined pup to get through all of those doors! Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter