Does Your Spouse Drive Free With Emerald Club?

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
I thought I read on Mary's site that your spouse can drive for no additional charge if you are a member of National's Emerald Club. Is this true?

I booked our reservation in my name (since I joined the EC - would have put it under DH's name, but you need your driver's license info and he was not home at the time) will my DH be able to drive?

Thanks!

Any family immediate member who is licensed driver AND lives at the same address as you can drive the National rental car when reservation was made using "Emerald Club" membership. I don't know about other type of National rentals ....

Here's the quote from the National website:

Automatic Authorized Drivers

Free (in the United States and Canada) – An Emerald Club members spouse, immediate family member, business partner, employer, or fellow associate who has an assigned corporate contract with National and drives the car for business purposes.
Immediate family is a Mother/Father, Son/Daughter, or Brother/Sister who has the same address on the drivers license as the Emerald Club member's. This includes a spouse regardless of whether he/she has the same last name, is a common law spouse or same gender domestic partner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter