Does WDW offer travel ins for it's package plans?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
OK...
To get the DDP free, you need to book the pkg.
Since the packages require a 45 day cancellation, and hurricanes/illness whatever can come up, to us insurance would be nice.
We are used to going ala carte, room only, tix, seperate, so we have always had the 5 day cancellation which to us is reasonable.
The lines are jammed to CRO this A.M. so asking here...anyone familiar w/insurance thru WDW for the pkg ONLY...we are hoping to fly on SW which allows us to change penalty free, so not too worried about the airline.

Thanks,

Pam

I don't know about the insurance offered by Disney or the cost but if you haven't already, check out www.insuremytrip.com for different policies. When I cruise I never get the cruiseline insurance because it costs more and has less coverage than independent agencies. There is one that offers "kids free", but since I don't use it I don't know the name of it. If you call the 800 and ask which policy that is I'm sure they will tell you. Good luck.

I just booked this morning and opted for the insurance - it was an additional $119.90. This allows me to cancel up to 5 days before, and get all my money back, except insurance cost. With it being hurricane season and all, I feel better having it. I'm still going for so much cheaper than I thought anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter