does victoria's secret have a sale after Christmas?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rock'n Robin, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Rock'n Robin

Rock'n Robin Disney Queen

My golden retriever has been on a bender lately and has chewed up about 8 pair of DD#1's "drawers". Most of them are VS and they must tear easily because they are all trashed.
    I promised her I'd replace them but I hate the VS prices. Do they usually have a sale after the holidays? If not I'll just take her to Kohl's and tell her that is what she gets.
    BTW she keeps her door shut, so I think he must be fishing them out of the laundry basket, although nothing else seems to be disturbed....it's one of those little mysteries.
    Robin M.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mkrop

Mkrop <font color=coral>I just cant go on demand<br><fon

I think they have a big sale in January.

4. ~disneydiva~

~disneydiva~ DIS Veteran

I believe the Semi-Annual Sale is in January. I did look at the website and they are advertising it online now.

5. mom2travel

mom2travel DIS Veteran

I just got the catalogue in the mail today for the semi-annual sale - it starts now. Free shipping for orders over $100 if you order online - just remember to enter the code from the website. I think it said it goes until sometime in early Feb

6. HeatherH

HeatherH Earning My Ears<br><font color="darkorchid">Okay,

It's on NOW for online shopping. Use offer code SHIP09 for free shipping on orders over $100.

7. WhateverLolaWants

WhateverLolaWants DIS Veteran

I don't find their Pink line to be too expensive - 5 for $25 (actually, you can buy more than 5 pairs and still get them for $5 each). The trick is to pick the most expensive pairs off the table (they go up to about $9.50 a pair). I find department stores are pretty much the same price as the basic VS panties.