Does Universal offer "no expiration" tickets?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Scoutdog, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Scoutdog

Scoutdog Mouseketeer

Can you by multiple day tickets that can be used for years to come? We purchased that option at Disney a few years back and it was great.

THanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

Subscribing. There is a Universal Board, but it doesn't seem to be too active. I posted a question there a while ago with no responces.

4. Lewisc

Lewisc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I see this was answered in the other thread you started.

5. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

I looked at Scoutdogs other posts and can't find the answer. Can you help, please? I think the answer is No, but not sure.

6. FayeW

FayeW DIS Veteran

Typically if you are buying multi day tickets for the Universal Parks they expire within 7 or 14 days of first use (can't remember which) but they are having a promotion right now where you can get a 3 day for the price of 2, and you have up til June sometime to use the days. There is also a 3 day ticket available at Costco that doesn't expire until Dec 2015 (they are usually good for 3 calendar years so they may have switched to Dec 2016 by now). They are not offered at the Costco locations in Florida.

7. Scoutdog

Scoutdog Mouseketeer

Faye, do you know if those tickets are only available in Costco stores? All of the deals I see on their website are for hotel + tickets.

Thanks!

8. FayeW

FayeW DIS Veteran

Yes, the 3 day tickets that expire in 2015 are only available in Costco. Not every location carries them so unless you have a Costco in your area I would suggest you call ahead. Costco Canada doesn't carry them, the closest US Costco to me is just outside Burlington Vermont. I was willing to make the four our (each way!) trip (I had other shopping I could do as well) but they didn't have any when I called ahead.

9. Lewisc

Lewisc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

This is discussed in the Universal forum. COSTCO recently lowered the prices on the 3 day Universal passes but they expire sometime (15th?) in December 2013 this year.

They reduced the price when Universal started to offer the 3 day promotion.

I found the post

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47156483&postcount=77
    Some stores might have the older promotion.

10. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

No...Universal has not sold "no expiration" tickets for quite a while.

The Universal board is very active but sometimes a thread will get missed. All you need to do a bump your thread so it goes back on top.

11. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

will do.