Does Universal offer "no expiration" tickets?

Scoutdog

Mouseketeer
Can you by multiple day tickets that can be used for years to come? We purchased that option at Disney a few years back and it was great.

THanks!

Subscribing. There is a Universal Board, but it doesn't seem to be too active. I posted a question there a while ago with no responces.

Typically if you are buying multi day tickets for the Universal Parks they expire within 7 or 14 days of first use (can't remember which) but they are having a promotion right now where you can get a 3 day for the price of 2, and you have up til June sometime to use the days. There is also a 3 day ticket available at Costco that doesn't expire until Dec 2015 (they are usually good for 3 calendar years so they may have switched to Dec 2016 by now). They are not offered at the Costco locations in Florida.

Faye, do you know if those tickets are only available in Costco stores? All of the deals I see on their website are for hotel + tickets.

Thanks!

Faye, do you know if those tickets are only available in Costco stores? All of the deals I see on their website are for hotel + tickets.

Thanks!

Yes, the 3 day tickets that expire in 2015 are only available in Costco. Not every location carries them so unless you have a Costco in your area I would suggest you call ahead. Costco Canada doesn't carry them, the closest US Costco to me is just outside Burlington Vermont. I was willing to make the four our (each way!) trip (I had other shopping I could do as well) but they didn't have any when I called ahead.

This is discussed in the Universal forum. COSTCO recently lowered the prices on the 3 day Universal passes but they expire sometime (15th?) in December 2013 this year.

They reduced the price when Universal started to offer the 3 day promotion.

I found the post

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47156483&postcount=77
I saw them at the Limerick Costco in PA. They expire Dec 15 2013. It said it in pretty big print on the back of the cardboard, not the fine print like before. They were $134.99 and the ad on the front stated "3 Days for less than the cost of a 2 day ticket", or something to that extent. I think the big draw for the previous costco tickets was the ability to use them one or 2 days at a time over the course of a few years. This deal seems like just an extension of their buy 2 days get the 3rd day free.

Some stores might have the older promotion.

Can you by multiple day tickets that can be used for years to come? We purchased that option at Disney a few years back and it was great.
No...Universal has not sold "no expiration" tickets for quite a while.

Subscribing. There is a Universal Board, but it doesn't seem to be too active. I posted a question there a while ago with no responces.
The Universal board is very active but sometimes a thread will get missed. All you need to do a bump your thread so it goes back on top.

No...Universal has not sold "no expiration" tickets for quite a while.

The Universal board is very active but sometimes a thread will get missed. All you need to do a bump your thread so it goes back on top.

will do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter