Does transportation play an issue when you book a DISNEY hotel?

Does transportation play a role in the hotel you book?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes, but not always

Results are only viewable after voting.
I ws never an issue before, but it is now. I have become spoiled after 2 short deluxe resort stays, one at the Contemporary, and one at the Poly. It is just so nice to be just a short walk from either MK or the TTC. I am trying to plan a quick trip over the 4th of July next year, and I am having the hardest time choosing a resort! Is it really worth an extra $200 a night to stay on the monorail? I can't decide! It is one of those cases of I didn't know what I was missing until I had it. And now that I know how great it is to be on the monorail it is hard to give it up.

I voted "no". I pick my resort absent consideration for transportation. I think the Disney transportation system is exceptional. We have stayed at CBR, WL, Swan, BCV, AKL, OKW and SSR and have used WDW transportation exclusively on all of our trips. I am never in a hurry to get anywhere when on vacation, and love not having to drive. Yes, there are times when my bus, boat or monorail may make several stops, and I may have to make an occasional transfer, but I really don't care. The Disney transportation system always gets me where I need to go, and it gets me there safely. So, I figure, what's there for me to complain about?

My Thoughts Exactly!!! Well Put!!:thumbsup2

I may be able to find this somewhere, but does anyone know offhand which resorts don't share buses?
I gleaned from my reading so far that one is AKL.
Thanks.

We choose resorts that have minimal, if any internal stops. So that means All-Stars, Pop Century, or POFQ for us. We don't stay deluxe so AKL is not an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter