does tokyo airport have a disney store?

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by impeyan, Jan 12, 2010.

1. impeyan

impeyan Earning My Ears

can anyone let me know if there is a disney store inside the tokyo airport
    thank you

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ChrisFL

ChrisFL Disney/Universal Fan and MALE

Tokyo has 2 main airports, Narita and Haneda, checking Google I don't see any mention of one at either airport. I flew into Narita and don't recall a store being there

4. DisCopper

DisCopper DIS Veteran

99% sure I didn't see a Disney store at Narita when I went through last year.

5. impeyan

impeyan Earning My Ears

thanks for letting me know, I looked on line and didn't see that they had one listed

6. ChrisFL

ChrisFL Disney/Universal Fan and MALE

I think most of that is due to the fact that over 90% of Tokyo Disney's attendance has been Japanese...most of which probably aren't flying in, but taking the trains if they're not that far away.

The other Disney destinations get a lot more foreign tourists who would be flying in.

7. walt's assistant

walt's assistant What?!? No more Tag Fairy?

The only Dsney Store I've seen and shopped in is the one in Yokohama, near the Intercontinental Hotel.

8. Prometheus

Prometheus Earning My Ears

Don't recall seeing one Narita Airport

9. Corbisblue

Corbisblue Mouseketeer

Pretty sure there aren't any at either airports. Japan *loves* their Disney characters. You'll easily find stores that aren't in the park full of Disney Merchandise. The small town I lived in 3 hours north of Tokyo even had a Disney store.

10. inkspots

inkspots Earning My Ears

No "Disney Store" at Narita, but lots of Disney stuff. Yes, the Japanese love Mickey, and he's everywhere. There are two stores at the resort, one Disney Store and one park related. Landmark Plaza in Yokohama has a store. There are several in Tokyo itself--the one in Shibuya is super cool. There is NO lack for Disney here.:wizard: