does this work?

123SA

DIS Veteran
Sept 1, a low crowd level day, a day when MK is recommended,

I have BOG breakfast at 8:20 - -will arrive early, finish up and head over to 7DMT to wait before park opens.

Is it reasonable to expect to be able to ride 7DMT standby and then Peter Pan standby and be headed towards Frontierland around 9:30am?

I'll keep my fingers crossed then. (Or you know, maybe NOT be so obsessed and just adjust if my schedule is off by a few minutes :scared:)

That will work and I'll be there with you! I have 8 am BOG. I hear that they start running 7dmt for the BOG guests before the front of the park arrives. And I hear that you can get into BoG a little earlier than your ADR - so get to the gate at 7:40 and you'll be in BOG with us - on the ride and off to other things before the rope drops!

Good question and you are getting some good information.Sorry I can't help you with a good reply.I know it's hard to believe a moderator who doesn't know everything.We have many good members here on the Dis that take the time to share their experience and knowledge with you.Have a wonderful day on your visit Danny.

I'll be there that day with an 8:00 BoG too! :yay:Our plan is similar if it works out and we can ride before opening. If not, we've got a FP+ for the next day.

Yep, we had an 8:10 BOG breakfast and were in line for mine train at 8:35 (not the actual line, but the line the cms created outside of mine train). At 8:45 we heard the welcome show music and they let us into the mine train FP line. We were on the first car out. :) So sounds totally doable to me that you could get to PP quickly. This was in May btw.

Our plan is similar if it works out and we can ride before opening.
7a11.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts