Does this mean we aren’t going to the mountains? ** 3/6 Link to new PTR**

Oh Tracy!!! That was so great!! What cuties. I can't wait to hear all about it. That was a great reveal. (I'm also glad I got to hear you voice!LOL!) Poor little Ace. He knows what those suitcases mean!

Tracy,
That was a great reveal! Their reactions were priceless. And I love hearing your accent. Trust me, anything is better then my flat Midwestern! No one would want to hear me on a video. :lmao:

That was precious!

I love to see other people get excited about going to Disney! It makes me excited just watching them! :goodvibes

Awww...their reaction was adoreable! Thanks for sharing it! I loved when they yelled PIXIE DUST?!?! Too cute

Awwww bless, I love how Christian's jaw is getting lower and lower as he realises what is happening, so cute :goodvibes

They both looked so excited, how on earth did you all sleep that night?

Hi Jo. Christian was so excited. Josh and Abbey took the sofa bed, so the kids were in the same room with us, it took about 40 minutes for them to calm down enough to go to sleep.:rotfl:.

I'm in and caught up! I love the kids' reactions!

Thanks, we did too.

Cute! I love their reactions! :goodvibes

I keep :rotfl2: at Christian doing the Cabbage Patch! :banana:

Christian and Hannah danced quite a lot on this trip, I have other videos :rotfl2:.

What a wonderful surprise! :goodvibes

I am so thankful to have a wonderful man in my life that wanted all our family to go to WDW.

I love this update Tracy! The kids reactions were great and I can understand why you got choked up. I loved to hear your voice too! :hug:

I bet the kids had tons of questions and had a hard time sleeping!

Did you hear Bill laughing at me when I was sniffing. We went through the binder, it really did help. The sleeping came easier than I thought it would.

Oh! The song got to me :sad1: What a wonderful way for the kids to find out. They looked so happy and excited.

And I'm glad to hear your hair was looking fabulous that day. ;) :goodvibes

That song always gets to me, I love it :goodvibes. Hannah really surprised me saying that about my hair :rotfl:.

Love the kids' reactions! Can't wait to see how this TR unfolds. I have enjoyed your other TR's!

Welcome to our TR!! Thank you so much for reading.

Love the reveal! They were so excited! :goodvibes

Thanks Lessa, it was a great night.

Oh Tracy!!! That was so great!! What cuties. I can't wait to hear all about it. That was a great reveal. (I'm also glad I got to hear you voice!LOL!) Poor little Ace. He knows what those suitcases mean!

Hi Monica. Ace hates suitcases :rotfl:. Those kids are wonderful, we adore them.

Tracy,
That was a great reveal! Their reactions were priceless. And I love hearing your accent. Trust me, anything is better then my flat Midwestern! No one would want to hear me on a video. :lmao:

Hi, I love watching that video, those two always had us smiling.

That was precious!

I love to see other people get excited about going to Disney! It makes me excited just watching them! :goodvibes

I am so glad people are liking the videos! Thanks for reading and watching.

Awww...their reaction was adoreable! Thanks for sharing it! I loved when they yelled PIXIE DUST?!?! Too cute

Hannah loves Pixie Dust!

Oh, that was awesome! They were so darn cute, so surprised and excited! It's great giving such a big surprise like this, it's so fun! I remember when I surprised my DD19 twice, once when she was about 9 and again when she was 14. She was so excited and freaked out, she couldn't stop shaking and asking really? really?! What a fun surprise for them and I can't wait to read the next installment and hear what happens next! :goodvibes

So cute! I love the reveal and can't wait to read more.

Man that is a lot of luggage!

I have to ditto...

the 14 bags of luggage...:faint:..I bet that was a sight to see unloading at the airport..please tell me you guys could do the DME and have your luggage delievered to POP...

Just love the reactions...they were truly surprised or so delighted to be going :goodvibes

too sweet!

Thank you for sharing the video with us. I started to tear up when Wishes started playing in the background. :sad1: The kids reactions were priceless! :goodvibes

Great reveal - looking forward to hearing more about the trip.

Thanks!

What great reactions!!!!

I'm proud of your gang for keeping the secret for so long!:thumbsup2

Thanks Jordan, I am proud of us too, you can't even imagine how many times I wanted to just tell them!

Oh, that was awesome! They were so darn cute, so surprised and excited! It's great giving such a big surprise like this, it's so fun! I remember when I surprised my DD19 twice, once when she was about 9 and again when she was 14. She was so excited and freaked out, she couldn't stop shaking and asking really? really?! What a fun surprise for them and I can't wait to read the next installment and hear what happens next! :goodvibes

Bill and I were happy to be able to give this to the kids, they are really great kids and we wanted to share our special place with them.

So cute! I love the reveal and can't wait to read more.

Man that is a lot of luggage!

:rotfl:Yes it was a lot of luggage.

I have to ditto...

the 14 bags of luggage...:faint:..I bet that was a sight to see unloading at the airport..please tell me you guys could do the DME and have your luggage delievered to POP...

Just love the reactions...they were truly surprised or so delighted to be going :goodvibes

too sweet!

Well 2 bags were related to Bill and his disablities, one was Hannah's dresses and the shirts I got everyone else, I did that in a carryon, there was no way I was going to let that one get lost. We did you DME on the way there and back and with Pop we did airline check in at the resort, but there is a story with that, but you will have to wait a while to read that :rotfl2:.

Thank you for sharing the video with us. I started to tear up when Wishes started playing in the background. :sad1: The kids reactions were priceless! :goodvibes

Wishes always makes me cry. Thanks for reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter