Does the Wonder still offer "Gold by the Inch"

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Suger Mag, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Suger Mag

Suger Mag MamaBear

when we sailed the Wonder in 2008 there was a special night in the shops where they had "Gold by the Inch" where you could buy lengths of various gold and silver chains ... I had a adorable anklet made with dangling Minnie Mouse heads.
    When we sailed the Fantasy this July I was hoping to see that again and it was not offered (I don't ever want to hear about Tanzanite International again). Anyone know if it is still happening and is a ship specific thing? I saw it mentioned in some Navigators so that gives me hope. I am sailing the WOnder again in March and would love to add to my collection.

2. EeyoreIsMyName

EeyoreIsMyName DIS Veteran

I just sailed the Wonder and don't recall seeing anything like this, but I do know what you are talking about as they offered this on a previous Wonder sailing. They seemed to be pushing the Sophia Fiori, Swarovski, Chamilia and Effy lines when I was looking at the jewelry.

:eeyore:

3. CruznLexi

CruznLexi DIS Veteran

It was not offered on our Alaska cruise. I do recall seeing in last year on MR on the Wonder.

4. PegIra

PegIra DIS Veteran

We were on the Fantasy in January and I asked and was told they had it on the Magic. I don't know if that is a fact or not.